1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Menu check pls

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dropitlikeitshot, 17 December 2009 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

Hi! I've been doing SW for a month now but just want to make sure every now and then that I'm on the right track. Here's my menu for tomorrow (red day)..I'd appreciate any comments. I know I've barely used any syns but have loads of meals out this week/birthdays to attend so rather save them up for those. Thanks in advance.

Breakfast: fruit salad with mullerlight, 28g branflakes+1 scan bran (he b)
    Lunch- bns soup with 3 corn thins (half he b), smoked haddock with broccoli/carrots/green beans/asparagus+30g hummus (2 syns)
    Dinner: bns soup with 2 corn thins (half he b), ham+cheese omelette (20g reduced fat cheese- half he a), portabello mushroom
    Snacks: milk in tea (he a)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chicky Noops

Chicky Noops Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Looks good to me! Love how you're filling up on free soup!
  4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

looks good to be apart from you should be aiming to have at LEAST 5 sns a day
  5. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    i was told to have at least 5 and save the remaining 10 for syns for the meals out ive got next week, thats what im doing this week my syns r mainly for sauces etc...
    yum i love home made soup
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.