Menu for AAM - food mentioned!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Antari, 30 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Antari

Antari Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I have visitors tomorrow and they will be having dinner with us. I am on Total Solution and intend to stay on it for a few more weeks, have a break on the weekend of the wedding I am attending in June and then go back, adding a meal every 5 weeks.

Question..........I don't want to tell my visitors what I am doing so I have decided to have a meal tomorrow evening. I have planned Salmon steak, cooked in foil with dill with a dressing of fat free yoghurt and dijon mustard and salad. Dressing on the salad is balsamic vinegar.

Does this sound OK? And is there a limit on the weight of the salmon? I know it sounds silly to ask, but I have been in a little bubble for the last 3 and a half weeks and it will put me out of my comfort zone to eat 'real' food again even for one meal.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.