1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Menu ideas please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Topper78, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Am joining SW on mon but in the meantime am interested in what type of food people are eating on the diet. Am particularly interested in the types of food people have found have maximised their weight loss. Sample menu plans would be greatly appreciated. A not a veggie so red and green day ideas would be great x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I still eat everything i want to and don't feel like i am missing out!! I still have my chocolate, vodka, coke and crisps just all in moderation. I fill up on free foods so never feel hungry, and I have lost 22lb so far, I love SW it's just great!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  4. kacyjay

kacyjay New Member

slimming world
    [​IMG]hi im starting sw tomorrow too,want to loose some lumps and bumps before the summer,so will be reading all your tips
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.