Menu Plans? .....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pixiepiratess, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Does anyone here plan their weeks menus in advance? .. I thought it would be a good idea to share each others menus and then it would gove a bit of insperation and a change for others to try somthing different!, If anyone is like me i tend to stick to the same things and then become bored! ...........

I would start you off with mine for the week but umm im kinda out of ideas at the moment LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi chick ,i tend to do mine depending on what time ive got and whether im at work.Also when i have a few g and ts i count them first lolx

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I don't plan my meals at all. The furthest I go towards planning my meals for the week is maybe knowing what I'm having for my dinner, but usually I just make it up as I go along.

I do agree that it's easy to stuck in a routine with food and then get bored, but check out the food diaries at the top of the page if you think that might happen - you might pick up some good ideas from there. It's always handy to nosy through other peoples food ideas :)

5. dellybelly

dellybelly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers propoints
    I almost always plan my dinners - more as a money saving exercise than anything else. Basically, I have a 2 week rotating menu for monday to friday (10 meals) and add in a bit of variety at the weekends.
    If you're looking for some new ideas - why don't you try looking at people's food diaries on the sub forum to get some??? And already pointed for you too! could hardly be better.

6. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks for your posts! .. May i just say delly belly that you have a rather gorgeous photo of my boyfriend on your avatar ~coughs~ LOL he is rather yummy isnt he!

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im not organised enough to plan for the week, I tend to just get what I fancy when Im at the supermarket and decide at dinner time what Im having lol

8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

mine depends if im having any alchohol lol:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.