• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Menu Plans? .....

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Does anyone here plan their weeks menus in advance? .. I thought it would be a good idea to share each others menus and then it would gove a bit of insperation and a change for others to try somthing different!, If anyone is like me i tend to stick to the same things and then become bored! ...........

I would start you off with mine for the week but umm im kinda out of ideas at the moment LOL

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I don't plan my meals at all. The furthest I go towards planning my meals for the week is maybe knowing what I'm having for my dinner, but usually I just make it up as I go along.

I do agree that it's easy to stuck in a routine with food and then get bored, but check out the food diaries at the top of the page if you think that might happen - you might pick up some good ideas from there. It's always handy to nosy through other peoples food ideas :)

S: 18st13lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I almost always plan my dinners - more as a money saving exercise than anything else. Basically, I have a 2 week rotating menu for monday to friday (10 meals) and add in a bit of variety at the weekends.
If you're looking for some new ideas - why don't you try looking at people's food diaries on the sub forum to get some??? And already pointed for you too! could hardly be better.

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Thanks for your posts! .. May i just say delly belly that you have a rather gorgeous photo of my boyfriend on your avatar ~coughs~ LOL he is rather yummy isnt he!