Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks Noor
Hope you have had a good day today. Did your sore throat mean you got out of the family visit?
Mere x

I wish Mere! I've returned with both my kids unwell.... I would elaborate but my family is a mess right now and I have to show my mum support, for that reason I did go on Saturday.today was awful boiler broke down! It's one thing after another :(

Have a great time running after grandsons Mere! I'm sure that bulge will be no more very soon after looking after them! Hope you have fun.

Noor You are having a very hard time at the moment but when you are down the only way to go is up! :D
Angel my grandsons are 13 year old identical twins and the only females running after them are the 13 and 14 year old girls! I dread to think what Valentines day will be like!
Mere x

Last edited:
Wow Mere :D
A size 12 is fantasic !!!
Well done :D
Glasgow was baltic today, proper baltic :(

Enjoy your time with your grandsons Mere :D
Will you be on line whilst away ? :wave_cry:

I am going to take my laptop with me so hopefully I will be online. Reception at my son's house is not great as he lives on a military base and I think there are loads of security blocks but I will try my best. :D
Mere x

Ahh... thats good Mere :D
Enjoy :D

Enjoy yourself hun and keep in touch.

Have a wonderful time with your family Mere, Take care of yourself and enjoy :) xx

Thanks ED.
Mere x

Hi Folks
On my way to Fife in the snow so will not be on again until much later. Lost 3lbs this week, delighted, it must be all the water I was drinking as that is the only think I did differently. :D
Mere x

Drive safe mere.
I'm not going out in the snow today, but I know you have too. I hope your roads are clear.... mine aren't.
And :wow: 3lbs is fab mere. That's great, im very chuffed for you :D
Have fun in Fife. ... and very safe journey today :)

Travel safely Mere, will be waiting to here of your safe arrival tonight if you can pop on. Have a wonderful time with your family :)

and YAY for your loss!!! Fantastic well done :D xx

Hi ED and Marge
Roads weren't as bad as we thought they would be. We left early because of the snow but our area was worse than most of the areas we drove through. Took 3 1/2hours instead of the usual 2 1/2hours but glad we came.
Mere x

Glad you have arrived safe and well Mere have a lovely time xx

Thanks ED I will try my best. I do not see enough of my son and grandsons so I tend to spoil them a little when I do see them. :D
Mere x

Mere I am over the moon with your loss! You should be thrilled!! :D Totaly deserve it for your hardwork!

Thanks Minnie 13 :D
Mere x

Have fun with your family, hope your son is okay? Can't imagine losing the love of your life so early. Nice that your there for him. Well done on the 3lbs! You'll be muffin free in your jeans in no time. Your doing amazing! Xxx

Thanks Carrie
I am really looking forward to wearing clothes I have not had on for a year! I will not buy new clothes until I reach goal. :D
Mere x

Glad you got there safely Mere :) Fab :D
Enjoy your time there, and all of the spoiling too :D

Back