Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well done for resisting Mere! I'm really pleased the scales moved for you too. I'm happy to say that jelly babies have never really presented a temptation for me but I'm definitely a leg biter :) have a great Sunday.

Amazing Mere, well done!!

Loving the jelly baby anecdotes, I must be the only person that doesn't particularly like them!

Hi
The jelly babies were sitting in the kitchen when I got up this morning but I wasn't the least bit tempted. To be honest I am not that fond of them either but they smelt so good.
Just the body playing tricks! :)
Mere x

Hi
The jelly babies were sitting in the kitchen when I got up this morning but I wasn't the least bit tempted. To be honest I am not that fond of them either but they smelt so good.
Just the body playing tricks! :)
Mere x

Such willpower and determination, brilliant! Xx

Thanks Ali I must say it was hard last night.
Mere x

Well Done mere, I know it's hard infact very hard. It's my TOTM and I am struggling since yesterday. I am eating like there's no tomorrow. Good luck hun :)

Thanks Harry, I seem to be ok most of the time then I just get what I call mouth hunger just feel I want to put something more exciting than water in my mouth! :D
Mere x

Fantastic as always Mere :) xx

I have drunk so much water today my back teeth are floating! :D
Mere x

Nice :p but well done :)

Decided to change my goal to 9st 7lbs as that would put me into a healthy BMI and is more doable.
I do not want to be beating myself up to try to get to a fairly impossible target. I had chosen 9st because that was my target at weight watchers but when I thought about it that was 16 years ago so maybe not possible now at my age. I may revise down the way when I get to this new goal. :D
Mere x

Hi Folks
Well the amount of water I drank yesterday seems to have done its job my weight was down another 1/2lb this morning. That means I have lost 2lb this week and official WI is not until Wednesday. :D
Mere x

Well Done Mere, Good Luck for Wed WI. The more you drink the more you shrink ;-)

Wooo hoo mere :D
2 days still to go ;)

Awesome Mere! You so deserved that :D Still time to go aswell, Really pleased for you well done xx

Thanks ED, Marge and Harry
When I was at the gym this morning a woman asked me how much weight I had lost because she could see a huge difference in me. :D
I liked the word huge in that context. :)
Mere x

Haha! Brilliant Mere! Have you taken piccys of before you started? I bet if you do a comparison you'll see the difference too :D what a lovely start to your day though! Xx

Well done you're doing fab! It's so rewarding when other people notice the change x

Back