Total Solution Mere's Diary

It is Mere. In Newcastle :)

The wedding I am going to is in Callender.

I think that's the hardest part, we feel okay, we're not desperately unhappy, in a huge black hole with regards to our appearance... BUT..... And it could end up in a big, huge BUTT... We don't want to get back there before we do take action. Your doing fabulous!! A little push is all that's needed, and ws sounds perfect with all your walking and power hooping! Superstar! Xxx

Thanks Carrie. I can get into my outfit for the wedding but I don't look as good as I did when I was 7lbs lighters hey ho I don't suppose anyone will notice or care! x

Braved the scales this morning and have gained 1.5lbs over the time away at my sister and the Easter weekend. Really gutted but will glug down the shakes and hit the gym and hopefully get it back off before next weekend.

It will definitely be off in no time Mere - it's so unfair that weight goes on so quick - I think I'll have a lifetime of watching what I eat once I get to goal - I think I've learned that the hard way - best of luck with the shakes and gym x

Thanks Tigs the problem is it does not come off me very quickly because I have an underactive thyroid. x

Weight down slightly this morning back to my usual stubborn 10st 5lbs.

Work out at gym used 400 cals and took 55mins. Then had a blissful hour in the health suite with my daughter. That was my reward to myself. x

Sounds lovely Mere :D

It was lovely and a non food treat. TS so far today. Hope you are feeling less sore and can make it to the gym. x

Im going to the gym tomorrow Mere.
Too much to do today and I dont have my gym kit with me.

Worked really hard at the gym today. Burned off 600calories in 75 mins!

Well done Mere, that's a great workout x

Zumba class today was pretty lightweight just over 200 calories.

Everybody needs a rest day though Mere :)

Powerhoop class this morning 350 calories. Finally got hubby to join the gym! He is committed for a year, not sure if he realises that yet. He wants to get fit for the mountain climb in Borneo in 10 weeks time.

Excellent mere :D
The man friend said to me today that he was going to go to the gym tomorrow. It must be something in the air ;)

Your so active, it's hard to believe you struggled with weight. Xxx

Back