Total Solution Mere's Diary

I clean the house before we go away anywhere too Mere. There is nothing like coming home and it's all tidy and clean :)

Are you planning to do a bit of exercise on holiday Mere. I always say i'm going to go to the gym but then fail to get around to it. A view of the ocean while laying on a sun bed wins out every time lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Holidays sound good to me Mere. Where you off to this time? Hope you don't mind me asking. Clean house will be nice after holidays

I am going to Kos for a week. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Enjoy your holiday Mere. I'm sure you'll have no problem staying your slim self and if you do put on any you'll shift it again in no time. It looks like our good weather is over for a while here so enjoy the sunshine. X

Have a great time Mere x

Wow Kos. Mere, you've worked hard to stay in shape and to maintain. Holidays and nice clothes are our reward! Have a fantastic time x

Hope you're enjoying your holiday Mere x

Oh for some sunshine, it's flipping freezing here today. Hope you're having fun Mere x

I hope you're enjoying your hols Mere :)

Back from holiday. Had a great time everything was perfect so relaxed I threw the diet oot the windae. Back on Exante today and will assess the damage on Wednesday before I go away again! Will catch up with all the diaries later, a suitcase of dirty clothes needs my attention first. x

Back from holiday. Had a great time everything was perfect so relaxed I threw the diet oot the windae. Back on Exante today and will assess the damage on Wednesday before I go away again! Will catch up with all the diaries later, a suitcase of dirty clothes needs my attention first. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome back mere! Glad you had a great time! :)

Thanks girls, can't say it is good to be back because I would rather still be in paradise!
I started off well was the first person in the pool although it was freezing. I was first in the gym too. I did exercises every day including full body workouts and aqua aerobics. Then I hurt my leg and that was the end of all the exercise.
I started eating well, fruit and a tiny croissant for breakfast, salad with cheese for lunch and fish or chicken with vegetables for dinner. Then I discovered their gorgeous honey desserts and it was all downhill from then on!
So today has been TS. I can still get in my size 10 and 12s but the 10s are a bit tight!

Glad to see you had a nice time Mere :)
I hope you didn't hurt your leg too much !
Where are you off to next ?
:)

Hi Marge, leg is fine now. Just going to Fife to child mind for a few days. Son is working in Lybia and daughter in law is going to Newcastle for her friends 40th. The boys are in the middle of their exams so I will be putting on my teacher hat! x

Hope your leg is ok Mere you did great to so all that exercise on your hols - sounds like you had a great time and well done still getting into your size 10s and 12s especially after a holiday that's fab x

Back