Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks ED I will hopefully be posting a loss tomorrow. :)
Mere x

Which weight do you use then ? Your own, or the gyms one ?
Good luck :D

Which weight do you use then ? Your own, or the gyms one ?
Good luck :D

Hi Marge
I use my own ones because I get weighed with clothes on at the gym but to be honest they are reading the same if I take off 1.5lbs for clothes. Anyway I feel the important bit is how much you are losing.

Good Luck for WI today.

Thanks Harry
I am delighted to say I have lost 2lbs this week. :D Not a lot compared to some of the losses on here but tremendous for me since I normally lose at the rate of 0.5 a week. :)
Mere x

That's good news, I never lost more then that.Well Done you are doing great hun.

Thanks Harry, Hope you have a good day. x

Well done Mere, almost in the 10s ! 2lb is a great loss, it'll be pure fat which is a lot.

Fantastic Mere!! There's a member on here, Devotchka, who posted this picture of what 2lbs of fat looks like!! Well done :D xx

View attachment 77167

Well done Mere :D
Nearly half a stone gone !!
I think as you dont have so much to lose as some of us, it will be much more noticable on you too eh ?
:)

Well done Mere, almost in the 10s ! 2lb is a great loss, it'll be pure fat which is a lot.
Hi Angel
I am now 10st 12 1/2lbs but can't remember how to change my ticker.:confused:

Thanks for your encouragement. :)

Mere x

Dont forget to change your profile stats on here too :) Click on 'Update Statistics' on the left hand side of the page above your stats
<---------------------------

Well done Mere :D
Nearly half a stone gone !!
I think as you dont have so much to lose as some of us, it will be much more noticable on you too eh ?
:)
Thanks Marge my husband says he notices the difference. He took me out for a lovely low carb lunch but as that was the first proper meal I had eaten in three weeks I just couldn't finish it.:mad:

Mere x

Ugh, is that really just 2lbs? Goodness, That's huge!
I was amazed at that picture. I will never think of a 2lb loss as insignificant again. Thanks for helping me to get things into perspective. :D

Mere x

Thanks ED for the info I have changed the stats just not the ticker yet. Really looking forward to doing that. :D
Mere x

Well done on your loss Mere :)

Back