Total Solution Mere's Diary

Lol you always put a smile on my face.
I am sure you will be the best and slimmest Aunt there.
Hope you are having a good day with your ironing board. Lol

Well I have given downstairs a good clean including the small top oven, I try not to use the big oven to save power. Still have not got round to ironing. :rolleyes: My friend will be coming round later tonight so I might just wait and do it while I am bleathering to her. :D
Mere x

Well think of it this way Mere, at least you won't have to worry about what to wear :) hope the weather warms up! My niece is having wedfest. Wedding on a campsite, fully clothed I hope. Festival feel. Quite looking forward to it, especially reclaiming my garage which is full of marquee and booze at the moment. Did you finish your ironing?

Haha Mere you are such a star!! What a smile you've put on my face :)

How lovely to hear all your clothes are too big too :D xx

Just found out yesterday that my cousin's daughter got engaged last week. This is the girl who was a model and always said she wanted a naturist wedding! :eek:
I am glad I have discovered Exante and have lost this weight but still don't think the bod could be seen naked!!! :eek::eek::eek:
I hope she has changed her mind or I will have to start saving for a boob lift!
Mere x

Haha Mere that is hilarious!

What a unique idea!! :D

Problem is Carrie I have too much of it to flaunt, boobs and tummy that is. She on the other hand is like a stick insect. She used to model for Agent Provocateur as Agent Gina. She was also the face of Quiz and had a lot of work with the Sunday Times wore a lot of very expensive jewellery and clothes.
Mere x

Yes I got the ironing done. Tried on my black suit for my aunt's funeral tomorrow and as it was far too big I had to spend the evening taking it in! All very well loosing the weight but it brings itts own problems.
Mere x

Thinking of you today Mere I hope everything goes as well as it can xx

Funeral went well, the church was mobbed standing room only same at the crematorium. The refreshments afterwards the family had estimated 150 guests but there were about 200 there so that ended up as standing room too. It all went off very well though and my mum was fine.
Mere x

Glad the funeral went as well as could be Mere. An upsetting time for your family but must be lovely seeing so many people wanting to pay their respects. She must have been a well liked lady :)

She was a very special lady. She never had much money but she was very generous with her time. She was a cook and she made soup and cakes for countless charities. She was given a citizens award a few years ago and worked tirelessly for various fund raisers well into her eighties. She was 89 when she died.
She touched so many lives and will be truly sadly missed.
Mere x

Aaw mere..i hope your ok tonight ...

*sends a hug*

Nik
Xx

She sounds a wonderful woman Mere. I'm pleased she had a lovely send off with so many wanting to pay their respects :) Hope you are ok xx

She really sounds like an amazing lady. So glad she had such a nice send off with so many paying their respects X

Thank you girls. I am fine. Although it is always sad when someone passes away she had a good life and was well loved and you can't ask for any more than that.
Mere x

silverburn just isnt the same i dont think! i have always wanted to try that burer shop, we always end up with pizza hut though! ha ha to the wedding idea! and that is some turn out for a 89 year old lady, its a sentiment to how wonderful she was xxx also, u will prob get slippers into deichmanns in irvine mall x

Im glad it went well Mere :)

Back