Total Solution Mere's Diary

Day three of 20 days TS started. Not feeling hungry but don't think ketosis has kicked in yet, a bit early for that. Washing done now to clean and tidy boys rooms. Will probably end up with another load of washing!

You are doing great well done Mere. Still fitter than me by a long shot!!! xx

Second day of P90X done, inner thighs are really sore but otherwise no ill effects. Third day of TS done feeling in the zone. Also spent 4 hours giving number two grandson's room a Spring clean. Tomorrow it will be the turn of number one grandson's room. If the weight does not drop significantly after three weeks of this it will never drop!

Day four of TS started with strawberry milkshake yum! 16 days to go. Cleaning next grand child's bedroom. You wouldn't believe the amount of rubbish one teenager can keep in his room while the room still looks neat and tidy. I think he must have been a squirrel in a previous life!!!

Good woman Mere on the clean out I would believe the amount of stuff my 2 have so much stuff it's crazy definitely need a clear out before Christmas X

Well did say he must have been a squirrel in a previous life, found the proof. Last years school bag had 5 half eaten packed lunches in it! Bag was last used in June. I did not look too closely but bag is now emptied and in the washing machine!

Day five of 20 day TS started with a strawberry milkshake again. I am sticking to 3 shakes and a bar while I am so active. I know it will slow any losses down but I am only trying to lose a little over the 20 days so I would rather lose less but not be hungry.

Excellent Mere and agree with 4 packs a day. A study in America actually says there is no difference in a VLCD between 600 or 800 calories anyway. I have tried searching for the link but can't find it! You're doing fab as always xx

Thanks ED but you are the real star of the forum. Hope you are having fun. x

Oh I had a spectacular tumble yesterday Mere! Fell straight off the wagon and landed on the chocolate wagon wheel!

Back on track today though and it has cost me my weigh in day which was meant to be today. Never mind, trial and error, I will learn!

You are doing fantastic not long to go xx

How is TS going Mere? Bet you have taken to it like a duck to water xx

Oh wow mere !!!
The p90x is a toughy !
Ive not tried it yet but a colleague does it and says it is tough. Hope it works for you :)

I am only doing the cardio part of it. I tried some of the other stuff but I nearly killed myself. 45 mins of tough cardio is enough for me. x

I have it. But haven't tried it yet. Maybe when I get back into a gym regime I will give it a go :)

Hoz ur day going Mere?

I am fine Harry. So pleased for you getting your promotion, you are on the up and up with your weight on the down and down!

Hope you are having a good weekend Mere.
Good luck for your weight loss.
Hugs xxx

Back