Total Solution Mere's Diary

thank you ladies it is so good to have all your support. You are a great bunch of people.
Mere x

Lol don't think I've ever seen size 10. Just jumped from kids sizes to a size 12. Hopefully I will see it some day lol :)

You are 1/2ins taller than me and I am now at your goal weight and in size 12s. To get into 10s I will have to drop another 9 or 10 lbs. I was size 10 up until about 12 years ago. I have only got two size 10s in my wardrobe the first is the dress I wore to my daughter's wedding 16 years ago. I kept it because it was a designer dress and cost a fortune. Also it is a very classic style and has not dated. The other size 10 is a blouse I bought a few years ago in a sale and discovered it was wrongly labelled. Should have tried it on in the shop but never do! I gave it to my daughter but it was too big for her!! So it has been hanging in my wardrobe ever since. :(
Mere x

Morning Mere, soon you will be wearing those size 10clothes.

That is so true Harry- you will most deffo be in size 10's soon Mere :)

WOW well done Mere!!! :D:D:D

:greenapple::greenapple::greenapple:

That is fantastic news i am soooo pleased you have got your 1 stone!! You really deserve that and will be in size 10s very soon!!!! :D xx

I'm gonna aim for size 12 right now and hopefully once I get there aim for the 10s! Here's for a lot of hard work and determination ahead x

Thanks for the vote of confidence ED, Minnie and Harry but I think it will be a good few weeks yet if ever!
Mere x

Keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Mere x

Thanks for the vote of confidence ED, Minnie and Harry but I think it will be a good few weeks yet if ever!
Mere x

Weeks-exactly! Thats nothing! :D :D An amazing feeling to think in a good few weeks your'll be a size 10! We want to see pics hehe :D xx

If I ever get into size 10s again I think I will have giant posters made and have them distributed around the country. On second thoughts that is too expensive I will just use the money to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes! :D
Mere x

Haha I'd love to see that - Mere going worldwide :p

Good luck for new wardrobe collection hun :)

I spent a lovely time this afternoon looking at the new range of Mantaray , gorgeous. Also paid my holiday to Canada and bought a preloaded card of Canadian dollars. So just as well I won't need to buy some size 10s just yet!
Mere x

I spent a lovely time this afternoon looking at the new range of Mantaray , gorgeous. Also paid my holiday to Canada and bought a preloaded card of Canadian dollars. So just as well I won't need to buy some size 10s just yet!
Mere x

I loooove the Mantaray stuff, so pretty :) plenty of time to save up for clothes shopping now!

Where did you get your preloaded card from? I've been wondering about getting one for when we go to Florida in September/October xx

Exciting times! Sounds like a lovely day :)

No doubt you will be in them 10s before you know it though Mere! :D xx

Hi Ali
I got the preloaded card in Thomas Cook and the strange thing is the exchange rate was better on it than on cash. As we are away for almost 3 weeks and we have all our meals and excursions to pay for we were going to have to take more money than was feasible to take in cash. This is my dream holiday so I don't care how much I have to spend within reason!
Mere x

Good Luck Mere for your goal in time for hols. Very jealous lol xx You have done great and Im sure it will continuexx

Back