Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hi Sarah
it was a lovely day. :) Today has started well with an hour and a half in the gym. Need to get off this laptop and get on with some iron. :(
Mere x

Hope you are having a lovely day Mere :)

Mere I love the BBQ pic !!
And it is cold up here, even although the sun is shining today...but I am glad you all enjoyed your self :D

Hi Harry
I went out for a walk in the sunshine after being at the gym for 1 1/2hours so I am feeling great with all the little endorphins chasing each other round my brain!
Only downside to today. I took two sports bras back to Debenhams and the woman behind the counter practically put them under a microscope, she kept rubbing them as if they were dirty then asked if they had been worn ( with the sales labels still on!). When I said I had tried them on but they were too small she then said she would get me the bigger size but I said no thanks and she scrutinised them again.
She made me feel like a criminal. I had been going to try a bigger size but after her attitude I did not want to incase they did not fit either and I would have to take them back too.
I hate trying on clothes in shops a throw back to when all the boutiques I shopped in had communal changing areas and I always had on the white underwear that had been washed with the stray black sock!
Went to M&S and got two lovely sports bras there about a third of the price and I know if they don't fit there will be no bother taking them back.
I hope you are having a lovely day, sorry about the rant!
Mere x

Thanks Marge
I think when the sun is shining it doesn't seem to matter how cold it is you just feel so much better. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine too.
Mere x

You have so much energy Mere I am envious!

What a horrible shop lady! You have rights to return things! Well they lost your brilliant custom didn't they! Glad you found a cheaper one in the end :D

Hope you having a nice afternoon xx

Thanks Minnie. :D
Mere x

Hi Mere, rude shop lady would put me off going back for life! Glad you found what you need elsewhere. BBQ sounded fun and I'm sure you will still be on track with all the exercise you do. Have a super week.

Thanks Angel
I am having a hungry day not sure if it is because of the amount of exercise I did today or if I have knocked myself out of ketosis with the tiny bit of birthday cake I ate yesterday.
Well tomorrow is another day. :)
Mere x

You are so energetic! What a horrid shop lady, I bet she has had some complaints about her by now with that attitude. Get some peace from the knowledge that you will never be that mean and snooty!

Glad you got the bras in the end from somewhere else anyway :) Hope the hunger subsides for you ASAP. You're doing so well Mere as always xx

Told my friend about the shop lady and she knew immediately who I was talking about so at least it wasn't personal. She is just a not nice person!
Mere x

you know mere i admire you i hate dealing with people i mainly shop online and return things without hassles then they wonder why people shop online ... i hope you have a great day!

Thanks Pup I must admit it was upsetting as I felt like some kind of criminal. I would never wear something then take it back to a shop and I think nowadays with all the tags they put on it would be very difficult to do so anyway.
Shopping online for me too from now on especially since I hate trying anything on in a shop.
Mere x

I think some people are just rude and have no skills in customer service what's so ever! Don't let it put you off too much there's lots of nice people out there too

I know and I feel sorry for anyone who has to work with old sourpuss. When I told my friend about the incident she knew exactly who I was talking about and it is a big department store!!!
Mere x

Almost completed your 50 day challenge now Mere!! Well done! Good luck for WI tomorrow :) xx

OMG Mere, what a horrible customer service. You should complain about her.No matter what we are not allowed to treat customers like that. Some people they don't have manners to deal with customers. OMG I m shocked....as I m in a customer oriented job, I know what stores aspect from us.o well you got your bras for good price at the end.Someone will teach her lesson sooner or later. Hope you have a lovely day my darling.Hugs on you way.

Some folk are just so efficient at being crap, sounds like you encountered one of the best examples. Scrutinising a bra in case you'd worn it, with the tags on?! So what if you had!

Hope you had a great time at the BBQ, I doubt I'd have been able to resist, well done you! Xx

Thanks girls. I think I am going to have to take the new bras back too as they are too big! I will have to bite the bullet and try them on in the shop. At least these ones came from Marks so there will be no probs returning them.
I am not holding out too much hope for WI tomorrow ED but even a pound loss will take me just that little bit nearer goal. :)
Mere x

Back