Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well done Mere, good luck for WI tomorrow.

Thanks, yes I am not looking for a loss just keeping my fingers crossed that I have not had a gain!
Mere x

Good luck for WI mere :)

Had a 1lb gain this week after 5 days off plan. Not too worried about the small gain more concerned that I always seem to stick at 10st 7lb and really want to break that this time. I am a very determined person and have made up my mind to get out of the overweight category so between the support from you girls and the compliments I am getting I will do it! :girlpower:
Mere x

You will absolutely do it Mere :D

1lb gain is nothing, great even! For 5 days off plan. Have a fab day Mere :) xx

Morning Mere, how ya feeling?

Hi ED, Jael and Angel
I am feeling less hungry today. Had a shake at 7.30 before I left for Fife. Checking out all the new posts and will then have a second shake about 1.30. Stopped in at Kinross Dobbies to have a herbal tea and they had run out so ended up with a diet coke not even coke zero so I hope it will not delay onset of ketosis. :eek:
Better than the scone with butter and jam hubby was tucking into!
Mere x

Just had a look at last years weight loss diary. I was 5lbs heavier this time last year then I lost the plot a little and started putting the weight back on. Then yoyoed back and forward by about 7lbs until I ended up here in January. I definitely have the right frame of mind this time partly because the weight is dropping more or less steadily but mostly because I discovered all you wonderful people. Thanks girls. :bighug:
Mere x

Mere you are so determined its great! I'm glad you have only had a little gain too :) That will be off in no time and makes me feel confident about maintaining when the likes of you and Marge have breaks and only put on these tiny amounts!! :D:D xx

Glad you're feeling less hungry today Mere! Doing excellent :D

I agree. Finding you bunch has been the making of me on this final battle :)

with regards to the Diet Coke. I bought 2 bottles of Coke Zero from my local Spar yesterday, poured a glass last night and instantly knew it was different. It was just weaker, still gassy, but it tasted like Diet Coke would. I panicked a bit, checked the bottle, and it had gone out of date last year! Knew it tasted different hehe xx

I guess there is not much call for coke zero in your neck of the woods!
I got Sainsbury Cherry Zero today and it is really nice for a change but it has 4 cals per 100cl which I think is more than most.
It is helping to keep the hunger at bay! :D
Mere x

Keep forgetting about this cherry stuff! I must get some xx

You are doing so well Mere,straight back on diet. I totally agree with you and ED cause of all this support we are still plodding along. Thanks to everyone who is here to get and give support to each other.

Morning Mere, how is your day going hun?

Hi Mere

had my weigh in today and lost thanks for your realism last week.xx

Morning Mere :)

Have a lovely day xx

Hi Quirky girl super loss well done! :D
Mere x

Back