Total Solution Mere's Diary

Morning Mere :) Hope you have a lovely day.

Thanks Harry
I am back home after my short break with my grandsons.
I hope your day is good too.
Mere x

Hope you had a lovely time Mere :) Have a lovely weekend xx

Lovely weekend to you to ED
Mere x

Hope all you girls out there are having a wonderful Mother's day whether you are a mother or not.
I started my day very well by jumping on the scales and discovering I had lost 3lbs this week although official WI is not until Wednesday :D. I then got into the skinny blue jeans without having the muffin top :D. Visited my mother in the morning then went swimming with my daughter and two youngest grandchildren in the afternoon. My daughter says I need to buy a smaller swimsuit :D. She is going to lend me a pair of her size 10 jeans to try but since my leg length is 27ins and her's is 32ins I don't think that is a great idea! :rolleyes:
My son phoned and I am going to my daughter's for dinner. Then I am going to have a nice quiet evening with hubby watching the final of Dancing on Ice complete with coke zero in hand. :) One happy lady!
Mere x

Hope all you girls out there are having a wonderful Mother's day whether you are a mother or not.
I started my day very well by jumping on the scales and discovering I had lost 3lbs this week although official WI is not until Wednesday :D. I then got into the skinny blue jeans without having the muffin top :D. Visited my mother in the morning then went swimming with my daughter and two youngest grandchildren in the afternoon. My daughter says I need to buy a smaller swimsuit :D. She is going to lend me a pair of her size 10 jeans to try but since my leg length is 27ins and her's is 32ins I don't think that is a great idea! :rolleyes:
My son phoned and I am going to my daughter's for dinner. Then I am going to have a nice quiet evening with hubby watching the final of Dancing on Ice complete with coke zero in hand. :) One happy lady!
Mere x

WOW Mere!! That is a brilliant day if ever I heard one! So happy for you :D

3lbs and still a couple of days to go woop! Sounds like you are a busy bee today, great about the skinny jeans too, how great does that feel :D Daughters clothes, amazing! Enjoy the rest of your day :) xx

Happy Mothers Day too! xx

Fantastic to hear about the loss Mere!! Wowzers :D

Thanks Minnie
Strange that the less exercise I do and the more I eat on my break week seems to give me a better loss when I restart!
I just hope the weight keeps dropping in time for official WI on Wednesday.
Mere x

Thanks Carrie, not superstar or slinky but I did look slim in my mirror this morning!
Mere x

Hi Mere, how r you doing hun?

Hi Harry
I am doing great today thanks. How are you?
Mere x

Hope you've had a great day Mere. Do you feel ketosis has arrived? xx

Hi ED
I have had a good day definitely in ketosis now.
Had your famous vanilla latte and drank half then about an hour later managed the other half. I feel stuffed as if I have had a huge meal!
Remember reading about an experiment involving a large group of people. Half were given vegetable soup and the other half given exactly the same quantity of veg with the same quantity of water to drink. The group with the hot soup remained fuller for hours longer than the veg and water group. I think that must be what is happening to me with the hot latte rather than cold shake. Whatever I love it I think I may have joined your Vanilla shake addicts club! :D
Mere x

Hi ED
I have had a good day definitely in ketosis now.
Had your famous vanilla latte and drank half then about an hour later managed the other half. I feel stuffed as if I have had a huge meal!
Remember reading about an experiment involving a large group of people. Half were given vegetable soup and the other half given exactly the same quantity of veg with the same quantity of water to drink. The group with the hot soup remained fuller for hours longer than the veg and water group. I think that must be what is happening to me with the hot latte rather than cold shake. Whatever I love it I think I may have joined your Vanilla shake addicts club! :D
Mere x

Ooooo that is interesting! They are delicious arnt they :) Glad you are in ketosis and back to feeling full up!

In for your biggest loss this week Mere :D xx

I hope I have a big loss this week. Now that I am almost at goal I am getting anxious to lose. I used to hate shopping but now I seem to spend a lot of time wandering around window shopping. Just dreaming of buying smaller sizes but it won't be for a while yet because I have decided to keep going with the diet until the beginning of May regardless of whether I have reached my goal or not as I have enough packs to last until then. I have a planned break at the end of March when I go to Skye but other than that I will try to be 100%.
Mere x

Hi Mere!

Found your diary! Hope you have had a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sam
I have had a lovely day. I hope you have too.
Mere x

Back