Total Solution Mere's Diary

I hope I have a big loss this week. Now that I am almost at goal I am getting anxious to lose. I used to hate shopping but now I seem to spend a lot of time wandering around window shopping. Just dreaming of buying smaller sizes but it won't be for a while yet because I have decided to keep going with the diet until the beginning of May regardless of whether I have reached my goal or not as I have enough packs to last until then. I have a planned break at the end of March when I go to Skye but other than that I will try to be 100%.
Mere x

That is lovely Mere, gives me butterflies thinking about browsing clothes teehee. Not much of a clothes shopper either, but plan to start, and make more effort with myself once at goal :) You are almost there now, I bet you just can't wait.

Is your goal 9st 12lbs or did I read you say somewhere you are changing it? There will be nothing left of you by May! Lol I love your plan, and the fact once you make one, you get it done. So, so looking forward to see your goal photo if you post one, So close you can almost touch it now xx

Hi ED
My goal is 9st 12lbs as that takes me to a BMI of 24.8 and no longer overweight but if I reach that before the beginning of May I will just keep going.
So instead of setting a weight goal I will set a time goal.
I have chosen the beginning of May for two reasons. First that is when my packs run out although I will probably buy some more to help with maintenance.
Second I have a wedding to attend on 10th May and want to be able to have a little alcohol, maybe a glass or two of wine.
Then I have my big holiday to Canada with all the hiking, riding and rafting so there is no way I can possibly be existing on 600 cals then!
I would love to get into size 10s again as that was the size I was until my early forties. So all the window shopping I have been doing involves looking at size 10s. :rolleyes:
Mere x

Hi ED
My goal is 9st 12lbs as that takes me to a BMI of 24.8 and no longer overweight but if I reach that before the beginning of May I will just keep going.
So instead of setting a weight goal I will set a time goal.
I have chosen the beginning of May for two reasons. First that is when my packs run out although I will probably buy some more to help with maintenance.
Second I have a wedding to attend on 10th May and want to be able to have a little alcohol, maybe a glass or two of wine.
Then I have my big holiday to Canada with all the hiking, riding and rafting so there is no way I can possibly be existing on 600 cals then!
I would love to get into size 10s again as that was the size I was until my early forties. So all the window shopping I have been doing involves looking at size 10s. :rolleyes:
Mere x

You will deffo reach and pass goal by then, Nobody will be looking at the bride! :)

God definitely not, nobody should be on a diet on holidays full stop! You enjoy every second of that holiday :D

Sounds like a great plan Mere, Thats 8 weeks away too! xx

Thanks ED it does feel doable. :D
Mere x

Another 1lb down this morning. :D I am turning into a daily weigher. :eek:
Mere x

Got a load of Ketostix this morning but they are showing I am barely in ketosis. Didn't test until after I had a shake. Will try again tomorrow first thing. Anyone know how often they should be used?
Mere x

Never lol. Threw mine away a long while back Mere, they are hit and miss, and a lot of people advise against them. Used them for the first few weeks but it was making me analyse things. Got rid of them :) xx

Another 1lb down this morning. :D I am turning into a daily weigher. :eek:
Mere x

You rebel! Hehe yay for 1lb already!! Wow falling off now Mere xx

Big loss for WI tomorrow for you xx

Ignore the stix, if you've been 100% you'll be in ketosis, no matter what the stix say. Just drink enough water so you dont get dehydrated and you'll be fine hon.

Thanks Jael
As I said in an earlier post I drink so much water my back teeth are floating!!!
Beginning to think I have wasted my money. :mad:

Mere x

Hi Mere, first reading in the morning is always wrong.Try about 3pm or 4pm, if you drink lots of water then it might be different result.Mine ones goes darker as the day passes. Good luck!!

Thanks Harry I will certainly try that tomorrow. I am still feeling a bit hungry and a little headachy.
Mere x

Good luck for WI Mere- another lb this morning is FABAROOOO! xxx

Try not too worry about ketosis Mere. You are drinking plenty and sticking 100% without eating. You will be in ketosis extremely soon if not already, you won't need the stix to tell you when your know your on plan.

Good luck for WI tomorrow :D xx

Mere you are doing soooo well :D
I'm with ED on the stix.... chuck them. I obsessed with them originally, but they are not considered reliable.....

Thanks Minnie and ED
I don't really expect to lose anymore weight tomorrow.
I bought the Ketostix because I was unsure if I was in Ketosis or not because I am very hungry from time to time. I must admit the vanilla latte is helping because I only drink half and have the other half about an hour later so thanks for the recipe ED. :D

Thanks Harry I will certainly try that tomorrow. I am still feeling a bit hungry and a little headachy.
Mere x

Hi Mere,
Hope the headache and hunger have passed & you feel a bit better x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am fine now thanks Sam.
Mere x

Really pleased with my weight loss this week because even taking off the 1lb I gained the previous week that would be a loss of 3lbs. Goal seems very close now probably another three weeks as I am away a short break in a fortnight and will be off plan again for three days.
I ordered a pair of size 10 jeans last night from Marks which I can keep for 30 days and hopefully will be able to get in comfortably by then if not they can always go back. They were in the sale and I had a voucher for 15% off so they only cost me £15. I usually pay about £35 - £45 for my jeans so a bargain I couldn't resist! :D
Hope I have not jinxed my weight loss by my actions. :eek:
Mere x

Back