Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hi Minnie and ED
I am having a lovely weekend. Went out shopping with hubby and bought size 10 trousers and size 12 top. Top fits perfectly but I muffin top over the waist band of the trousers. I am however going to keep the trousers as a few more pounds down and they will be fine as they fit everywhere else. Really hungry again today so had grilled chicken strips and a salad for lunch really enjoyed them and feel a bit better now. I hope you are both having a really good weekend too.
Mere x

Sounds gorgeous! How sweet is your oh? Pics please!!! :) xxx
Sorry Carrie no pics until I reach goal. Hair will still look the same colour then maybe just a little bit longer!
Mere x

Wow Mere :D
You can count on one hand, how many pounds you have left, till you get to goal....
Uber cool !!!
:D

It is at this point in the past that I have failed. I seem to sabotage myself when I get near goal. This time I hope to make it with all the support on here. :)
Mere x

It is at this point in the past that I have failed. I seem to sabotage myself when I get near goal. This time I hope to make it with all the support on here. :)
Mere x

Take the "hope" out. Of course you will make it stay strong x

Thanks time2go. I will try to get my head back in the zone.
Mere x

Thanks time2go. I will try to get my head back in the zone.
Mere x

Your head is in the zone Mere :)
Someone has put earplugs in your ears, and you cant hear us all shouting and routing you on to keep going :)
But you can read it all here ;)
Think on what ED said to me.... do you want to be doing this year after year, trying to get to goal, and never quite getting there ?
:)

Last edited:
Marge is right you can do it. We will do it.

You are all right. We can all do it with the support of all the others here. That is the big difference none of us is on our own. :girlpower:
Mere x

Good woman Mere you are so so close now you just can't give up... None of us would let you even if you wanted to stay strong it will be so worth it X

Thanks Tigs I am known for my determination. I will just grit my teeth and get on with it.
Mere x

Morning Mere,

Hope that you are well and are having a
Nice weekend

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wrote a long reply and promptly lost it. I am using hubby's iPad. I am having a good weekend. I hope you are too.
Mere x

Hey Mere!

I hope you are gritting those teeth! Iv said before getting near to goal can throw you a bit, and you can feel good enough to fall off track and finish early. You're not going to do that! :) Any posts I see by you in 2014 will be about how well you're maintaining and how great you feel.

You don't want to be posting a dreaded 'restart' in your current diary next year nooooo! The finish line is near now Mere, your hardwork has been excellent and too good to waste :) Throw some more fuel in the engine because the journey is not ending here :D

With you every mile xx

Thanks ED so motivational as usual. :) I am back on track today. I have kept myself busy cleaning the house just downstairs floors to wash and ironing to do. I have been drinking 1/3 litre or water every hour and that seems to be helping.
I tried on every article of clothing in my wardrobe this morning and sorted them into too big and fine. I even managed to get into the dress I wore for my daughter's wedding 17 years ago!:D So that was a big boost to the ego. I definitely do not want to be on here in a years time except in the maintenance section. Thanks for your post.
Mere x

Well done mere that must feel amazing. I've got a drawer full of clothes I'd love to still be able to wear. You must feel brill.x

Well done mere that must feel amazing. I've got a drawer full of clothes I'd love to still be able to wear. You must feel brill.x
I must admit it does feel good to know that all my nice clothes fit again.
Mere x

Back