Total Solution Mere's Diary

Wow!! How amazing did fitting into that dress feel?! I can relate to that. I have a dress here I wore at around 10st, fitting into that will blow my mind, its been years. well done Mere xx

Thanks ED
It really felt so good to wear a dress I have not been able to get into for years. I kept the dress because it was a designer dress and cost a fortune. I could not bring myself to throw it out. So glad now as it is a classic style and I could wear it again without it looking its age. Never expected to be able to get into it ever again! :D
Mere x

yaaay thats nice, you must be proud of yourself Mere.

I am pleased Harry but I still have a few pounds to go to goal so I am focusing on that. I have drunk loads of water today!
Mere x

Well done Mere I am so happy for you you are so close now I can't wait to fit into some if my clothes again X

Thanks Tigs.
Mere x

Thanks Carrie.
Mere x

That is wonderful Mere :D
I bought a few cheap dresses from Asda a couple of years ago, for holiday, that I have, and cannot wait to get back into :D
A stone off, and I should be in one or two of them, just in time for the day at the races ;)

Day at the races in one of the smaller dresses sounds good. Is it ladies night at Ayr you go to. I have never been but friends have and had a ball.
Mere x

Day at the races in one of the smaller dresses sounds good. Is it ladies night at Ayr you go to. I have never been but friends have and had a ball.
Mere x

Its the Scottish grand national the day we are going :D
I have been twice to the races, but not at Ayr.... and it was only on the grandstand. ....
This time we are going in the club :banana dancer:D

A day at the races in a small sized dress sounds absolutely amazing .. One day we will all get there I am sure. You are doing fab Mere keep it up not much to go now X

Well done Mere!! I have so many clothes I have bought myself that are waaaay too small for me. I'm going abroad in 12 weeks time and I want to fit into them, I'm currently a size 18-20 and they are 14-16. Is that possible or am I setting myself an unrealistic goal? xxx

Mere x

I fancy this sometimes.... X

How is ur day going Mere?

Hi Harry
Was going to say my day was fab. I went to the gym this morning and three different people said I was looking great between the new hair colour and the new shape. Then I bought myself a new car, collect it on Thursday, but came home had a whiskey and coke to celebrate with a packet of crisps and a few dried apricots. Now I feel slightly drunk and very guilty. Hope you are having a good day.
Mere x

Well done Mere!! I have so many clothes I have bought myself that are waaaay too small for me. I'm going abroad in 12 weeks time and I want to fit into them, I'm currently a size 18-20 and they are 14-16. Is that possible or am I setting myself an unrealistic goal? xxx

I do not think you are setting an unrealistic goal. Good luck with it.
Mere x

Stay back from that whisky bottle lady. One peg is ok to celebrate ;-) Hope you are not in ketosis. It can be dangerous in keto. Now come back on plan Mere.
Yaaaay for the compliments.you deserve it hun.

Alcohol mmmmmm

i can't wait to have some gin I really really miss booze, more than crisps and that saying something;)

wow new car. How exciting. Roll on the summer.

Not sure if I am in ketosis as I have been very hungry. I have not really got into the plan properly since being in Caithness. We are going to Skye next week so expect I will not get properly into it until after that. I really need to get my head in the zone or I will never reach goal! :eek:
Mere x

Back