Total Solution Mere's Diary

I like the sound of your mum. I had an ipad but I gave it to my son as I prefer my laptop.
Mere x

Get you, new woman Indeed. Great to see your still going great mere, you put me to shame xxx

I am going away for a few days so will be off plan. We get a dram of whiskey when we arrive at the hotel. Then a three course dinner and a full Scottish breakfast in the morning. Will be there for three days and probably not on the forum so I am not sure how I will get on. My weight loss is slowing right down now that I am near goal. Will WI tomorrow morning before I leave and again when I get back so that I can see the damage. :eek:
Mere x

Thanks Carrie I will try my best. :rolleyes:
Mere x

Have a fab time mere and drive safely :)
I have my phone with me whilst away to check in ;)
Harry, I have the same phone and LOVE it :D

Thanks

WI 1 day early 1.5lb loss 2.5lbs to goal!
Mere x

WI 1 day early 1.5lb loss 2.5lbs to goal!
Mere x

Oh wow Mere !!!!!
That's so good :D
Enjoy your next few days.
See you when you get back :D

Have a good break away Mere xx

That's an excellent loss Mere and OMG so close to goal!! Well done you star :D

Have a lovely time away, Enjoy yourself and drive safely xxx

Excellent! Well done you! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. Having a great time in Skye wall to wall sunshine. Trying to catch up with diaries.
Mere x

Fab loss Mere 2.5 lbs to go how wonderful I am so pleased for you enjoy your break and that lovely weather X

Well done Mere

i love reading about people being so close to goal. It really helps us focus and plough on.

enjoy your break.x

Hope you're having a lovely time Mere xx

Its beautiful weather here too mere :D
I hope you're having fun :D

Skye is so beautiful I was sorry to leave it. Will be back home tomorrow and back on TS.
Mere x

Back