Total Solution Mere's Diary

I put a twist of my halbinaro soaked pepper into it..gives it an umph. Warms you up and tricks you into thinking youve eaten .....

Happy Easter Mere hope you are doing well wow you have done fab especially al over winter with no bouillon honestly I would never have done it so well done. You really are at your final leg now of this diet you really are an inspiration xx

I tried Bouillion a couple of months ago once, but found it far too salty and strong. Recently, a week or so ago, on TOTM, I decided to try it again but bought reduced salt. I enjoyed it! I made it in a flask and took it up to bed with me as a soothing hot drink. Most enjoyable and I would have it again when I fancy.

Have a lovely Easter Mere xx

Wow Mere :D
I am very chuffed you had a STS after your time in Skye :D
It is a lovely place eh ?
I think we both had cracking weather for our time away.
It make such a difference eh ?
Well done Mere.
I look forward to seeing your WI this week :)

And looking 10 years younger complitment from your son ? :banana dancer: :D
You wont be looking old enough too have teenage grandsons ;)

We were both very lucky with our weather Marge just proves it does not always rain in Scotland as you were in the east and I was in the west. Skye was just great and we can't wait to go back.
When we were in Skye we met a couple and I mentioned we were going to pick up our grandsons on the way home. The woman asked how old they were and when I said they would be 14 next week she looked a bit surprised. She then said you must have had your family when you were very young, I thought they would be about 4 or 5.
I did not let on that I had my son when I was 28!
Mere x

What a lovely compliment for you to get.
It must be all the water you drink which is supposed to be great for keeping you youthful looking.
you obviously look great for your age.

glad you had a lovely break x

Thanks Miss Mac
When I was a student of 20 and teaching in a primary school the head teacher saw me wandering about in the playground (on duty) and yelled at me to get in my line! He obviously thought I as one of the pupils, the oldest of whom was 12! So I have always looked younger than my age. When I moaned to my mother that I had to carry my birth certificate about with me to be allowed into pubs she said someday I would be happy to look ten year younger. That day has come! :D
Mere x

That is a fab compliment Mere. Made me laugh about the playground telling off! :)

Have a lovely day xx

How wonderful to have people think you're so much younger, a fabulous compliment :) When I was about 16 I looked much older, I never got asked for ID, but as I've got older I seem to have looked younger. When I was 37 I remember being asked for ID in a pub and when I laughed and said I'd been legally able to drink for nearly 20 years they said they had to ask anyone who looked under 25, I was like "I'll take that" lol. I think in the last year or so I've caught up with my age. I never had any lines or grey hairs before but it's all coming thick and fast now.

Haha that's great Mere :D

How wonderful to have people think you're so much younger, a fabulous compliment :) When I was about 16 I looked much older, I never got asked for ID, but as I've got older I seem to have looked younger. When I was 37 I remember being asked for ID in a pub and when I laughed and said I'd been legally able to drink for nearly 20 years they said they had to ask anyone who looked under 25, I was like "I'll take that" lol. I think in the last year or so I've caught up with my age. I never had any lines or grey hairs before but it's all coming thick and fast now.

I colour my hair now but I don't have many wrinkles just a few round my eyes.
I have always eaten my five a day and drunk loads of water.
Mere x

That's a fantastic compliment!! That's an argument for continuing with lots of water even post diet:)...I'm 29 with a job that ppl always tell me I look too young to have. I don't complain though I know I will be grateful for that later in life:D I finally found diaries today I'm well excited cos can now read ppl's journeys and its great. As I have said before I am generally slow on the uptake for most things!! Hope everyone's had a good Easter...X

Thats a great compliment Mere, hope you receive many more.you deserve it ;-)

Thanks Harry and Determine
We will all be getting loads of compliments at the end of our journies.
Mere x

Aw what a lovely compliment! What a great motivator :) bet you felt like doing a banana dance at the time! Xx

To be honest Ali I feel more like eating the banana than have it dance! Compliments do help to keep you on track though.
Mere x

You know Mere, I think yours is the first diary that I have followed,in over 2 years, where ther orignator is sooo close to goal :D

Foxy Mere! Bet youre looking GRRRRReat! :D

Talking of bananas, I have missed fruit and veg especially!!

You know Mere, I think yours is the first diary that I have followed,in over 2 years, where ther orignator is sooo close to goal :D

Congratulations Mere so so close!!! :D xx

Back