Total Solution Mere's Diary

Thanks ED.
Mere x

Hi Time 2go
Good luck with your WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Hi Ali
I will be sticking with TS for the whole of April to give me a bit of leaway. I want to have a BMI that puts me out of the overweight category.
Mere x

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Mere :D

well done and good luck with WI

Hi Ali
I will be sticking with TS for the whole of April to give me a bit of leaway. I want to have a BMI that puts me out of the overweight category.
Mere x

I think this is really good idea Mere :)
Good luck tomorrow :D
Its all very exciting :D

Hi Ali
Mere x

Sounds a good plan :) good luck for tomorrow's WI x

How did WI go Mere ?
I'm beside ma sel for you :D

So how was it Mere?

Ooooh fingers crossed you hit goal today xx

Can't wait to hear about your loss this week Mere :D You're keeping us all in suspence hehe

Sorry ladies I have been very busy today and just posting at odd moments. I did not lose any more weight from a couple of days ago so total for the week is 1lb. I knew I was not going to make it to goal. I am needing a toilet visit as my tum is very sore. Maybe when that eventually happens I will have dropped a little more. Still have 1 1/2lbs to go to goal but I will get there. I will update my signature in a minute.
On the plus side, although I am not at goal I can wear the size ten jeans comfortably and get into the dress I wore to my daughter's wedding almost 18 years ago so I am well chuffed. :D I am now going to be a daily weigher and if I hit goal before next weeks weigh in you will all hear about it.
Mere x

WOW at size 10 jeans! Well done xx

You may not have hit your goal just yet but omg you're so close and being able to fit in a size 10 is amazing. I dont think I've been a size 10 since I was about 16, I can't even imagine what that would look like on me. But to know someone else has managed it on this diet is inspiring :)

Thanks Jael but I am a bit shorter than you although it is years ago since I last wore size 10. I have now hung all my 14s in my second wardrobe in the spare room. I can't bring myself to put them out just yet until I have been maintaining for a while.
Mere x

Size 10 is incredible, well done! I'm sure you'll hit goal before you know it :) So close!

A size 10 is a size 10, no matter how tall or short you are, it's only the leg length that's different :) And I have to buy petite jeans/trousers anyway as I have short legs.

I think instead of getting rid of my fat clothes as I go along, I'm going to put them (or some of them anyway) away in my storage unit. Not so that I've got stuff if I get fat again, but so that I can be reminded of where I started (and maybe do one of those pics holding my fat clothes against my thin body one day lol).

I am going to keep one pair or jeans so i cam see the difference. But that's it. I still have all my skinny clothes in a box in the airing cupboard, I cant wait to be in them again.

I had kept all my skinny clothes for ages but since it's nearly 6 years ago since I was a size 12, I decided it was silly to hang onto them and got rid of everything a few years back apart from a 3/4 length leather coat I'd bought at TK Maxx. I'd always wanted a leather coat and I was so excited to finally be able to get one that looked good. It wasn't even expensive, it was just the fact that I had it that made it so special. I'm not sorry I got rid of everything else, I'd much rather go shopping for lots of new stuff :)

Back