Total Solution Mere's Diary

WOW! Well done and congrats xx :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::party0019::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thank you girls. I do feel good having reached goal and today when I walked into my Zumba class two of the ladies said oh here comes skinny minny. :D I am actually 1/2lb under my goal and tomorrow is my official WI day but I couldn't wait until then to post my new statistics.
I am going to continue with TS for this month as I want to get as low as I can before my Canadian adventure but I am not going to change my goal on the statistics or the ticker.
I had a girls day out with my daughter and grandaughter today as I was buying the wee one a viola for her birthday. She chose a purple one. :eek:
We went to KFC for lunch but I had my Exante bar and a large coke by way of celebration. :)
Mere x

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

OMG MERE!!! WELL DONE!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Super super happy for you and so, so proud!!

You are a STAR! A skinny star!!! :D:D:D xxx

:party0038: :party0038: :party0038:

I am so delighted for you Mere so well done fab fab news big congrats you must feel amazing it's fab Xxx

Oh wow Mere :D
Whoooooshed oot o your nut right enough :D
I am so very chuffed for you :D
Well done :D

Official WI and I have lost 2 1/2lbs this week to put me a 1lb under goal. :D
Don't really want to change my goal on the statistics but I am now aiming for 9st 7lbs. :)
At first I thought I would just keep to TS for this month then see what I lost but now I think stating a goal on here will keep me more focused.
Mere x

Well done for your loss this week Mere :D Its encouraging to know you can still lose 2lb a week even so near to goal xx

I must admit I was surprised at my weight loss this week as I have been losing at the rate of a 1 1/2 per week.
I am not complaining mind you. :D
Mere x

Hi Mere,

I hope that you are well and are enjoying this beautiful sunshine :)

How's the loss coming on?

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think your plan to watch your weight and not let it run away from you is a great idea. It would definitely stop us from having to go through months of restriction if we set levels and stick to them x

Hi Sam
I reached goal yesterday and today which is my official WI I now weigh a pound less than goal which makes me a happy wee bunny.:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
How are you Sam?
Mere x

Mere, I do honestly feel that going a wee bit below your goal weight is great, especially with your upcoming holiday.
I know you will watch what you are eating whilst away, but at least it give you a wee bit of a comfort zone, to try a the odd item whilst away.
Also, I think water weight, will creep you back up to your goal very quickly, which could be disheatening.
I am still sooo chuffed for you :D

Yeah I agree Mere and Marge, think it is very sensible to go under goal so you don't have to worry about any indulging when your on holiday. Thats what I'm going to do for my Cyprus holiday :D

Marge and Minnie we are on the same page with the reason for getting under goal.
I have not done anything to celebrate having reached goal yet because I feel I have not reached the end of my journey.
Hubby has given me a good bit of money to buy new clothes but I am between a 10 and a 12. I do not want to buy any more 12s as I have a few of them already but I am only just getting into some 10s so do not want to buy that size either! Another dilema!!! :D
Mere x

I absolutely agree too, This is my plan also.

Well done Mere once again you star! :D xx

Fab plan Mere have a fab time shopping for size 10 clothes how amazing I am so chuffed for you it's Great Xx

Snap...under goal is the plan for me as I am expecting a huge gain for 3 weeks in Mexico all inclusive, get a sweat on thinking about the post holiday weigh in now.xx

Back