Total Solution Mere's Diary

I think all the advice on here has been excellent, I agree with WSM. I think the 4 pack is a great idea for you and sounds like its worked well today. :) xxx

Mere I think that is excellent. Iv said before that once I reach goal, my plan is to increase to 4 packs for a week or so, then 5 packs for another week or so. Then introduce dairy, drop a pack, and so on so on until I am eating again and maintaining. It would be a shock going from 3 packs at 600 calories up to 1200 calories of food and then slowly increasing that again, i think. Nothing wrong with you having 4 packs now Mere, or even WS or SS. You may get a shock and find you lose more than you think too. This is all unpredictable and we have all had surprises along the way :)

I think it will be better for the increase in calories once you go away on hols and start eating too. You know your body well Mere you will know whats best for you, If you need more calories now there is nothing wrong with that and it doesn't mean you will stop losing weight xx

Even with 4 packs you're still on a pretty low calorie diet and should continue to lose, especially if you're still exercising :)

4 packs is a great idea Mere I bet you can't wait got your hols now you are doing so well since getting to goal Xx

Maybe you could start eating some small meals now mere. This could still help you lose the 3 lb you want to and set you on a course for maintaining.

I know you have said you always suffer with hunger and that really cannot be nice and it must be even harder now you have reached goal.

Maybe you could have 2 packs and a small meal and you choose which meal that will be depending on whats convenient for you. Or if you still want to stick to the packs how about just introducing some fruit and raw veg?

I think you have so many options now so choose what is best for you. Dont let your head just drive you crazy thinking about food all the time, you have got this far with determination and sensible choices so im sure you will continue to do that x

Hey Mere how you feeling today?

Hi girls I really appreciate all the advice you are giving me and all the different options. I am going to stick to 4 packs for just now and take it from there.
Today is my mother's 83rd birthday and when I was visiting her this morning my brother and his wife arrived. My sister-in-law could not believe how slim I am now. I had on size 10 trousers and a 12 top. Getting compliments helps me to cope with this diet. I am not so hungry today I think because I have given myself permission to eat a little more I now don't need to! How perverse is that. :confused:
Mere x

Mere expect nothing less than our support and advice :)

I'm so glad to hear you're cravings are on the way out- it's funny how we work mentally!

Lovely to hear you've received compliments :D We are still waiting for a picture of you skinny minnie!

I will post a before amd after picture as soon as I can get my daughter to take one. Tried with my phone but I was rubbish.
Mere x

4 packs sounds like a great plan, glad it's helped with the cravings. You should still lose too. You really deserve the compliments too you've worked so hard. Hope you're feeling less confused and more positive Mere. Have a good week.

OMG so excited for a before and after pic!!! :D xx

The before picture was taken in the summer but at the same weight as when I started in January. After picture hasn't been taken yet!
Mere x

I find when I exercise a lot, I am really hungry.
Thats why I have a small meal or a forth pack some days ;)
Sometimes even 3.5packs is enough :)
Some days I can handle the hunger.
Some days I fall out with myself trying not to eat !
:)

I know the feeling exactly.
Mere x

An hour of kettlercise used up 350 cals then an hour in the spa etc chatting to a man about home improvements! :eek:
Went to supermarket and met my old boss. Still don't like her too full of her own importance. By the time I got home my hubby practically had a search party out looking for me. Had my second shake and am now going to get on with housework and ironing. I hate ironing in my opinion it is the most boring occupation known to man or in this case woman!
Since all my old clothes are too big I have got to iron or have nothing to wear tomorrow, not good.
Mere x

Just found out yesterday that my cousin's daughter got engaged last week. This is the girl who was a model and always said she wanted a naturist wedding! :eek:
I am glad I have discovered Exante and have lost this weight but still don't think the bod could be seen naked!!! :eek::eek::eek:
I hope she has changed her mind or I will have to start saving for a boob lift!
Mere x

Haha!! A naturist wedding :eek: at least you'll be a skinny nekkid guest :D

Maybe she'll have changed her mind now, hopefully! Gosh that would be some interesting wedding photos!

All I can say is I look better in the altogether than the rest of the aunts and uncles. Ugh don't want to see the uncles in the nuddy. :eek:
Mere x

Back