Total Solution Mere's Diary

Space is saved ED you will be at the finish in no time. Only about three weeks or less to go.
Mere x

Mere you look brilliant and your target red dress looks big on you. Well done you are a stunning x

Thanks Shrimp. I wish now that I had taken the time to do my hair and put on some make up . I look exactly as is, straight out of the shower!
Mere x

Oh wow Mere :D
You look fantastic !!
Not only has the weight dropped off you, but the years too !!
Well done Mere :D

Thanks Marge. Just wish I had taken the time to put the warpaint on.
Mere x

Thanks Ali I wore the dress with a long jacket to my daughter's wedding with a cream hat, shoes and bag.
It was really funny but while I was trying on the red dress and jacket the fire alarm went off and hubby and I were bundled outside with my clothes.
When we were given the all clear we went back into the shop and the staff said they did not expect to see me again because the outfit cost several hunded pounds and I could just have walked away with it. As it is silk there were no security tabs on it.
We were then treated like royalty. How could I have walked down the aisle of the church at my daughter's wedding in a stolen outfit!
I kept the dress because it was so expensive I could not bear to part with it.
Mere x

Haha Mere I'm always laughing out loud reading your stories, Brilliant!! xx

Thanks Carrie just shows with a big bit of determination Exante does work. :D
Mere x

Yeah, definately. Seeing these photos of you and ED proves it can be done and dreams can come true. Hopefully I won't be long behind you both! :) xxx

Thanks Tigs. If I can show even one person that it is worth sticking with this weight loss journey then I am well pleased.
Mere x

Safe to say you have done that Mere, our little star xx

Mere, your photos are fabulous! You must feel so proud! I love the red dress- what a difference :) xx

Thanks Minnie,
that was just under 2 stone I lost and it has made a huge difference so what kind of difference does it make to those who like yourself lose double that . It must feel amazing.
Mere x

Mere the pictures show such an amazing change in you. The red dress is such a classic and looks lovely. You look so much younger. To change it up for different occasions why not put a navy or black thin belt on to show that tiny waist off. Are you taking it to Canada? Well done hon.

Mere iv been meaning to ask you, Will you continue to WI every Wednesday for the foreseeable?

Also am interested in what kind of meals you've been having :) Will be great for me to see what foods you have and the results on Wednesdays as you stabilise and maintain xx

Hi ED I will continue to WI on a Wednesday until I go to Canada so that should be another 4 WIs which should show if I have stabilized or not.
I have been mainly eating chicken salad or chicken with veg. I am not a big red meat eater and tend to eat either chicken, fish or vegetarian.
I will weigh again when I get back from Canada and if I have gone over my target weight I will be back on Exante.
The problem with Canada is all our meals will be eaten out and as it is a very active outdoor holiday I may be very hungry.
Don't know if the Canadians serve the same huge portions that the americans do. I am a bit nervous about it all if I am honest. Time will tell. The new clothes I have bought for the holiday are all size 10s so I will be able to judge how I am doing by the tightness or otherwise of the clothes. :eek:
Mere x

If your holiday is very active you may find you manage to stay the same, even if you over-indulge, or even lose a bit. I went on a 2 week cruise a couple of years ago while I was doing SW, I ate and drank whatever I liked but I came back to the same weight I'd left at, thanks to the walking tours in Rome, Florence and elsewhere.

Back