Total Solution Mere's Diary

Oh mere, how awful for your friend. It does make you cheris your health over other things. What a shock about the insurance as well! My father in law has sleep apnoea and has to declare it on hols too. The cost was horrific but they discovered with their marks n sparks credit card ( they pay £15 monthly for insurances and free coffees n teas and vouchers etc ) that its actually covered... Glad you got it sorted :) xxx

Hi Mere that is awful for your friend when the scan missed it - it really puts life into perspective your health really is everything. She is so lucky to have a good friend like you. Your food choices were great for emotional eating you were great to avoid those kit kats X

Thanks Harry, her cancer is terminal because it has now spread to her stomach and she just can't eat. It is very sad because she was always the life and soul of the party. She asked about my son's fiance and I had to tell her she died. There was a bit of silence after that and she asked what type of cancer she had.
Mere x

Thanks Harry, her cancer is terminal because it has now spread to her stomach and she just can't eat. It is very sad because she was always the life and soul of the party. She asked about my son's fiance and I had to tell her she died. There was a bit of silence after that and she asked what type of cancer she had.
Mere x

Thats very sad Mere, and probably made her question herself when her own time would be.
Sometimes there are no words, but nothing to stop well wishes
xxx

Good luck for WI Mere :)

WI this morning and I am up by 1/2lb, not a huge amount but a bit concerned that this could be the start of a slippery slope. I am still under goal weight but also still having packs and only one sensible meal. Emotional eating of sultanas and nuts yesterday would not have helped but I will have to keep a close eye on what I am eating. Have not been drinking the copious amounts of water I was before either.
Mere x

0.5lbs isn't much but I know what you mean especially when you are being so sensible food wise? Are you still losing inches? Just wondering if its evening out because of all the excersize you do? Xxx

Good result Mere still under goal well done :)

Can see what you mean though, Such a hard slog isn't it. I'm sure your body will adjust and soon you will be able to eat more without worrying. I guess you are going through changes diet wise and the body just needs time xx

You may have regained a little water weight from some of the food you're having. It wont be fat, you're not eating enough to be gaining real weight and you're still under goal so well done.

I think it will take a couple of weeks to even out. As the others have said, it will only be water from food.
Also, if you are no longer drinking as much water, it may think there is a drout, and be hanging on to every molecule of the stuff :)

Thanks girls you all talk so much sense. I think I just had a bit of a panic when I saw the scales creeping up especially when I am still on Exante. I am going to increase the water and stick with the one meal a day and cross my fingers for next week's WI.
Just back from the gym, powerhoop great fun and 400 cals down. Don't know which I like best Zumba or Powerhoop both use the same amount of calories give or take a few.
Bodysculpt tomorrow will use up more.
Mere x

Thanks girls you all talk so much sense. I think I just had a bit of a panic when I saw the scales creeping up especially when I am still on Exante. I am going to increase the water and stick with the one meal a day and cross my fingers for next week's WI.
Just back from the gym, powerhoop great fun and 400 cals down. Don't know which I like best Zumba or Powerhoop both use the same amount of calories give or take a few.
Bodysculpt tomorrow will use up more.
Mere x

Just had to add I have not been well for a few days with terrible dizzy turns, passing out and thumping headache. I have been trying to continue with my usual routine but this morning I passed out after being at the gym. Hubby called the doc out when I was unconscious for 15 mins. Blood pressure was very high and doc was not pleased about me still trying to lose weight. Upshot is I have to eat a lot more.
I will still have Exante shake for breakfast but I will be having lunch and dinner as normal meals.
Doc gave me a very sweet drink to take as he reckons my blood sugar levels are far too low. I am not fond of sweet food but have to admit I have felt better since. Since I will still be having 1 Exante pack I will continue to post on here.
Feel I have let the side down a bit but have to follow docs orders.
Mere x

Oh mere! What a shock! Hubby must have had such a shock! Glad your feeling better and you've not let anyone down! Your under goal and looking fab! You would've been letting yourself down by carrying on. I think you've done fantastically well and have def put me to shame. I'm glad your staying here, you'd be missed xxx

God Mere how frightening :(

Dont be daft you've not let anyone down, Health is paramount! Look after yourself Mere xx

Hope you are OK Mere so sorry to hear you were not well your hubby must have got such a fright with you unconscious. ED is so right your health always comes first take it easy and look after yourself Xx

oh wow that's scary, I'm so sorry to hear you've been so unwell, you must have given hubby a real scare. Please do take the doctors advice, you can still eat a lot more but do it in a healthy way, your health is the most important thing, if you're not well it will affect your trip to Canada so please take care of yourself.

Oh no Mere so sorry to hear that! Your poor hubby- and you when you came around- must have been very shocked!

To echo what the others say your health is important and obviously your body was trying to tell your something!

I spoke to my friend who has got to her goal weight following the cambridge diet and she has had to stop the products altogether as she has anaemia. Anyway to cut a long story short she has had to go from having 1000cals (mixture of shakes and low carb plan) to 1700cals per day (still healthy just no packs). She does 1r exercise a day.
She had her WI this week after a week following 1700 and 1hr exercise. She lost 5lb! So she's increased the cal intake and lost a significant amount of weight! She hadn't had such good losses since the first month on Step 1- Sole Source!
She was 'stuck' at a weight of 11stone something and kept losing a bit, gaining a bit but never getting below 11. Now she is in the 10's after this weeks loss!

What I'm trying to get at is perhaps you are not eating enough! With your exercise regime perhaps you'd benefit from a higher intake of calories. You might be suprised at your losses! :D

Hope your feeling better Mere :D

yes, what a shock! i hope you are ok. and to echo what wannabeskinnieminnie says, exante do not recommend total solution for your bmi - maybe there is a reason for this? you have proven you have the determination you now just need to figure out what to do next x

Oh Mere hope you are ok hun, hope you get well soon:) Hugs for you.

Hi Girls
I am still not very grand and not up to being on the computer for long. I have been reading all your posts but will not be posting myself other than here until the dizzyness goes away. Well impressed with your pics Harry, like your maintenance plan ED, doing well Jael, Carrie and Marge you gym star. Hope you are taking care of yourself Angel.
Hope you all have a good day.
Mere x

Back