Total Solution Mere's Diary

It's good to hear that you have ad no dizziness today and that you have been to the gym

Glad you could get yourself back in the gym Mere as I can imagine if has felt strange for you to rest so much! Happy you've put your health first though and on the road to recovery!

Thanks Minnie I feel so much better and will be at the gym again tomorrow. Friday is the day of the wedding so I want to be 100% well by then.
Mere x

Well weight has gone up by 1lb but not bad considering what I am eating and with less exercise. Still 1/2lb under target weight so as long as the weight does not continue to creep up I will be happy. Woman I barely know at the gym commented on how slim I am and said don't know what you are doing but keep on doing it.
Heading to the powerhoop class now, great fun. Hope everyone has a lovely day.
Mere x

Well done mere :)
Enjoy the gym :)

Thanks Marge. Do you have any classes booked for today?
Mere x

Yaaay for the compliment. Enjoy your gym session. Have a good day.

Well done Mere Thats fantastic, and I'm glad you feel better :D

Have a great day xx

Thanks Marge. Do you have any classes booked for today?
Mere x

I do Mere. :D
Circuits and kettlebells, later this afternoon :D

Gym was great. There were only 8 of us in the class so she had us playing football while hooping. Really difficult but what a laugh and the amount of calories we all burned off was amazing about 600. My hair was soaking with sweat, no towel for a shower and I was meeting a friend for coffee, just as well she is a gym member too. :D
Mere x

I'm so jealous of power hoop class- we've none where I live! I think you've done well with maintenance Mere :)

Hi Mere so glad you are feeling better and enjoying the gym Enjoy buying your gym gear I wish I was buying that size in gym gear well done you Xx

That's n excellent day met, so glad your feeling better too xxx

Glad you enjoyed Mere :D Fab compliments too! xx

Glad you enjoyed Mere :D Fab compliments too! xx

Thanks everyone. It will be interesting to see if anyone says anything at the wedding on Friday as there will be a lot of acquaintances there that I have not seen since I started this journey. I was looking at my 5 year diary and last year at my nephew's wedding I wore the same dress but I was 20lbs heavier. No wonder I had to move the buttons on the jacket.
Mere x

there is no doubt that they will notice! if they dont say anything that is more to do with them then you x

there is no doubt that they will notice! if they dont say anything that is more to do with them then you x

Thanks I will remember that.
Mere x

Of course they will notice hun, I am sure you will get many compliments.

Of course they will notice hun, I am sure you will get many compliments.

Not sure about getting compliments as I am always surprised by who does not comment.
Mere x

Some people are funny about saying things about others weight even if it is a positive comment. Then you get those who can't say it to you because of their own issues!! You look fab Mere in those pics and have done superbly! You deserve to be showered by compliments!

Back