Total Solution Mere's Diary

Some people are funny about saying things about others weight even if it is a positive comment. Then you get those who can't say it to you because of their own issues!! You look fab Mere in those pics and have done superbly! You deserve to be showered by compliments!

Thanks Minnie I always try to give very positive comments to people eg I will say I love their nails. If someone asks what I think I will always try to find something nice to say. I would never say anything that would undermine someone's confidence.
Mere x

They will definitely notice! :D It is undeniable, Your shrinkage! Hope you enjoy the day and feel fabulous throughout xx

I have a friend request on FB that I do not recognise. If anyone on here has requested to be friends and I have not accepted them can you please PM me with your name. Thanks.
Mere x

Morning Mere, Hope you have a lovely day:)

Loving the maintenance badge Mere :D
Im glad you are back at the gym too :D
Enjoy your day tomorrow, I hope that it brightens up for it :)

Thanks Marge. I hope the bride gets a good day but the wedding is not too weather dependent as she is getting married in the hotel where the reception is being held. A traditional scottish wedding so you know what that means too much food and drink but plenty of dancing to counteract the calories! It is a small wedding with only 40 guests and another 20 at night. I know at least 50 of the guests so it should be great fun. I have known the bride since she was born, her father was at school with me and her mother has been one of my closest friends for 45 years. Her mother is the friend I go out with every Wednesday night, 2 cans of coke each in the local pub, you can tell we are heavy drinkers!!! :D
Mere x

Enjoy the wedding Mere tomorrow I bet you will look amazing I am sure you will get lots of compliments you deserve them after your hard work have a lovely day Xx

Small and intimate wedding sounds lovely though Mere. Have a really good day and knock them dead in your outfit!

Thanks girls. I am having my hair done at 9 o'clock and nails at 10.15. Then home to put on make up and outfit. Wore the same outfit to my nephews wedding last May but I was a lot heavier then. The dress is stretchy so fits well and I have moved the buttons on the jacket by 1 1/2ins still a bit big but it looks ok. We are getting picked up at 1.15 so hope there will be time for hubby to take some pics in my outfit as I am a bit embarrased that in my before and after pics I had just come straight out of the shower. You are all so beautiful on here that I feel I need to not let the side down and show that I can look at least half presentable!
My days of being young and glamerous are long gone but at 60 somthing I can at least try to look ok.
Mere x

Now sitting in my goonie as I managed to throw a can of coke zero all over myself, leather suite and cushions luckily the flooring is oak!
I also broke a glass this morning and a pepper pot when out at lunch time. They say things come in threes so I should be ok now.
Mere x

Ooh how exciting! Enjoy getting pampered mere, I'm sure you'll look fabulous and wow everyone. Xxx

Ahhhh a wee touch of the GayGordons to burn away those calories :D
Enjoy Mere :D

Hooch Aye.
Mere x

Age is neither here nor there Mere, I see you as very glamorous and fit. You could run rings around me. Tomorrow sounds wonderful! Enjoy the pampering, you so deserve it, you will wow the crowd and have a ball I'm sure. I hope the whole day and night goes perfectly and you have an amazing time. You will look a wee slip of a thing, every inch the glamour puss :D xx

Have a fab day today Mere :) xx

Have a lovely day hun:)

Well hair done and nails. Nails match my jacket! Just going to get make up and dress on then a wee sip of wine while we wait for our friends arriving. Getting excited.
Mere x

Back