Total Solution Mere's Diary

Have the best time Mere!! Stay safe and enjoy to the max :D See you on your return xxx

Excellent weight mere! All your hard work has paid off, enjoy yourselves. :) xxx

Hope you are having an amazing holiday Mere! Can't wait to hear all about it when you're back, Take care and enjoy :D xx

Hi folks
Back from Canada. Had a great time just love the place. The Rockies are so beautiful. Saw lots of bears including one at the picnic table outside our room in Jasper. Went whale watching and saw grey whales really close they are huge and orcas in the distance. Went a 3 hour horse ride up a mountain! Generally an action packed holiday. Gained 1.5lbs over almost 3 weeks so pleased with that. Have ordered more shakes from Exante but will not be attempting TS any more as I want to have a healthy meal every day. Spending time reading through the diaries while the washing does its thing. Glad you enjoyed your break ED bananas made me laugh. Good luck with WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Hi folks
Back from Canada. Had a great time just love the place. The Rockies are so beautiful. Saw lots of bears including one at the picnic table outside our room in Jasper. Went whale watching and saw grey whales really close they are huge and orcas in the distance. Went a 3 hour horse ride up a mountain! Generally an action packed holiday. Gained 1.5lbs over almost 3 weeks so pleased with that. Have ordered more shakes from Exante but will not be attempting TS any more as I want to have a healthy meal every day. Spending time reading through the diaries while the washing does its thing. Glad you enjoyed your break ED bananas made me laugh. Good luck with WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Wow Mere holiday sounds beautiful :)

So glad you had an amazing time! Must have been incredible seeing Jasper close up. OH loves whales, he has been watching lots of documentaries on them lately. Sounds like you were on the go a lot! Gym experience will have helped you there, no doubt you are fitter than I am!

OMG just 1.5lb WOW!!!! I can't believe it!! That's amazing Mere you must be over the moon :eek: Very very well done! I take my hat off to you for getting back from a wonderful holiday and reading through my endless diary already haha, I do go on. Well done getting into Exante so soon too, You are just a star Mere.

I am also considering ending TS and moving onto WS now. I am 10lb from goal and 10st 3lb BUT back in 14th-21st May I was 10st 4lb so in all this time I am only 1lb lighter, Which isn't really good enough for TS and the hardwork put in. I'm thinking I may need extra calories and my body is telling me this. It's something I am thinking about right now. WI tomorrow and if I have another STS result then WS and exercise will be my new journey as of then :)

Glad to have you back safe and well Mere :D xx

Glad you had fun Mere. Welcome back.
1.5is nothing you will lose that in no time.

Welcome back Mere :D
Glad you had a great time :D
I hope you are not too jet lagged :)

Thanks Harry and Marge. I am not too worried about getting the weight off again and I am not jet lagged because I stayed up until my usual time and got up this morning just a little bit later. Cases unpacked and washing all done just the dreaded ironing to do now. We are going to Skye again next Monday so need to keep on top of ironing or we will have nothing to wear!
Mere x

Mere, it sounds like you had the most amazing time- I want to visit Canada now and see the whales and bears! The 3 weeks have flown by!

Wow, 1.5lb that is nothing! Did you stay pretty healthy? Your holiday sounds so action packed it was probably all that physical activity!

But seriously, well done you're doing fab and straight back on exante- I'm impressed :)

Nice to have you back :) x

Thanks Minnie it is a great country, beautiful with lovely friendly people. I ate as healthy as I could with lots of salads and fish but I did have an ice-cream and a chocolate bar. I had a glass of wine every day but I was very active. Canada is very expensive about half as much again as here. Have read all the diaries but too many to comment on as you are all such a busy bunch.
Mere x

Have a lovely day Mere.

What an example to follow, You did so well food-wise, and on holiday!

Have a lovely day Mere xx

Wow! What an excellent gain:) your definately a new woman. Hope you had a great day xxx

Hi Mere, hope you had a lovely day.

Thanks I was back at the gym today. Slept in, still a bit jet lagged, woke at 8.45 was in gym by 9.25!
Have booked power hoop for tomorrow then coffee with one friend and lunch with another. Still haven't done the ironing but we don't go to Skye until Monday so I can procrastinate for a few days yet!
Mere x

I hate ironing Mere :p
How was the gym today, after your time away ?
Good to have you back :D

There is absolutely no stopping you Mere, What an example to follow well done. If you ever decide to bottle and sell your energy I will have the first bulk order! :D xx

Hi gym was great yesterday and today. We were playing netball while hooping really difficult but great fun. We are all so competitive and my hair was soaked with sweat by the end of the hour!
Mere x

Mere that's great :D
Enjoying it is half the battle to keep doing it eh ?
Well done :D

Mere just read about your holiday in Canada..what a fantastic trip. And what fantastic experiences you have had.

wow on only putting only a pound and a half on...I bet that will be off by now! Especially with your trips to the gym

Back