Total Solution Mere's Diary

I can appreciate in such circumstances sometimes, over time, things can be passed from pillar to post and way laid or lost.
However if you are not happy about the treatment you received then you should report it.
:)

I can appreciate in such circumstances sometimes, over time, things can be passed from pillar to post and way laid or lost.
However if you are not happy about the treatment you received then you should report it.
:)

Regards policeman he would lose his job for stealing. Weight I have put on another 1.5lbs so back to Exante.
Mere x

Nobody needs a bent copper so if he stole then he should lose his job xx

1.5 lbs Mere that will be gone in a day on Exante - I would report him - what an awful thing to do steel - And they are meant to be looking out for us all - its madness - hope you have a lovely day X

Echoing tigs. hope you have a good day.

Hope you had a great weekend Mere :)

How is everything going? Didnt want to bombard you with too many posts while you must have been busy recently, but wanted you to know you are not forgotten because you are at goal and not needing as much support etc :)

Hope all is going well and you are feeling fantastic, in control, and happy :) xx

Hi ED I have been away again so been very busy. My weight is 1lb over target but considering two holidays in the space of 1 month that is not too bad. I am having two shakes a day with either strawberries or half a tiny banana in them. Other meal is reasonably healthy usually based on fish or chicken and salad or fish.
At the gym I have been asked if I have lost more weight!
My laptop is not charging and new part will not be here for another three weeks so I can't update my profile but I still WI. I am pleased to see you are still doing so well and I think you will be fine on maintenance.
Mere x

Sorry meant salad or veg.
Mere x

Only 1lb and two holidays. I think thats great! Well done Mere :)

Did you enjoy hol no. 2? :)

A pound is fab! Well done

Now spending time watching Wimbledon, trying not to munch while I watch Andy Murray win his first two matches, big fan, I am Scottish after all!
Mere x

Ha ha...

1lb over target is just outstanding, I am go smacked how fantastic you are doing, I pray I do just aswell And get the result you are. Well done Mere a star to follow xx

I am mucking about at 9st13lbs too near the 10s for my liking so I am going to try to get down to 9st 7lbs. I reckon if I say that on here then I will have to be a bit more careful and will stick to a diet for a few weeks. I have my grandsons staying for a fortnight and have promised to take them to the gym and swimming. So I will be very active for the next two weeks. Will send them off to the Bmx park while I watch Andy Murray. Can't give that up even for my nearest and dearest!
Mere x

Enjoy the tennis Mere. Best of luck getting to 9.7 staying on here is a great idea it's good for support X

Are you going to watch tennis or Andy murrey Lol
just kidding enjoy tennis and have a great day.

I will be glued to the tennis this week too mere :)
Enjoy :)

I love tennis as I used to play quite a bit. But I am a big fan of Andy M. Realise I am getting old when I watch the ball and not the body!
Mere x

They are to thin and athletic those tennis boys....but the tennis is good. Husband had the golf on here.

Back