Total Solution Mere's Diary

You are doing so well Mere Christmas is so hard with all those goodies around I would so love to be maintaining by then it would be great I need to stick with the plan Xx good luck at your sons with TS X

Thanks Tigs I can't see your weight loss on this iPad so I don't know how far along the route you are but I do know you will be a lot nearer the end of your journey if you decide to stick with the plan until Christmas. I have been watching program's about men and women with a lot of weight to lose and all of them have lost about 1 to 1.5 stones every month through sensible eating and 10 hours of exercise every week. Their transformation was amazing but it was a huge commitment and there are not many people who could do that but it just shows what is possible with the right attitude and support. Good luck.

Thanks Mere I still have just under 2 stone to loose so providing I can stick with the plan hopefully it will be gone by Christmas - it would be so fab just to be slim for Christmas x

Definitely doable Tigs. Just keep thinking of how you will look shaking a sexy slim bod at the Christmas dances and all the lovely compliments you will get. X

I can't even imagine that Mere but you are so right I have to think about Christmas and that lovely dress I might treat myself to for the works do - hopefully in a smaller size to what's in my wardrobe now x

WI today down a pound. The same pesky pound I keep loosing and gaining! Now 1lb under target weight.

Mere you're such a fab maintainer! Well done you! Proves those right you say it all goes back on again!!

How long have you been maintaining now? xx

Well done Mere xx

I have been maintaining since Easter, so that is 4months and only deviated from target by 1.5lbs and that was after almost three weeks in Canada. I still have a shake for breakfast every day and sometimes another or a bar at lunch time. I am careful about what I eat but it is just a way of life now and no big deal.

Could I please have my diary moved to the silver section. Thanks.

Mere that is fab that you have maintained for so long...what and where is silver section

Silver section is a more private section but you can only get on it once you have posted loads. Not sure now how many posts but I know I have more than reached the target.

Wow Mere, again well done. You are a star I'm in awe of your maintenance abilities!!

You are winning the demons and so deserve it xx

Thanks ED x

Gonna miss reading your diary Mere :(

I am not away yet Noor and I will be keeping up with my Minimins friends like yourself x.

Back