Total Solution Mere's Diary

How is the 20 day TS mission going Mere?

Hope you are well :D xx

I have not been doing too well. I started getting ill again. So I am now doing 2 packs and a meal and feel a lot better. I have decided that my body is probably at its natural weight, whatever that is, can't weigh until the weekend. I am going to finish the packs I have then stop Exante altogether. I have maintained my weight for almost 6 months so reckon I can continue to maintain with healthy eating. I will keep an eye on how well you are doing. x

Mere you have done so well :)
I am sure maintenance without exante will suit you better, and be better for your health :)

Good luck and I bet you will maintain well!

Well weight after about 10 days TS and then healthy eating is sticking at 9st 13 lbs which is 1 lb over my target weight. I think that must now be the weight my body is happy with! I am back home and back in the gym. Will weigh in weekly to see if my weight sts.

Hi Carrie
I read the posts most days and am amazed at how well you are doing with the exercise.

I have not been keeping too well and have more or less come off Exante with a carb gain. I am quite disgusted with myself as I am now 10st 3lbs which is 5 lb over target. I think I have just had enough of drinking shakes and just want to eat normally. I really just need to get my head back in the zone and knock off these extra pounds.

When you are losing weight people notice and comment but once you have been the same weight for a long time people rightly do not notice as that is just the new you.

I think the comments helped me to keep on track and now I have become complacent and the bad habits are creeping into my life again. The odd glass or two of wine, the odd packet of crisps or chocolate bar. Soon builds up, but I have a lot of nice new clothes all size 10 or 12 that I want to look good in so I hope by replying to you with this rather lengthy post that I have given myself the kick up the bum that I need.

You keep doing what you are doing as you are looking great. x

Those bad habits come back so quickly!

You know where you are going wrong Mere, which is half the battle :)
The other half us the more difficult task of finding the will power to say no !
But you did it before, and can do it again :)
Good luck Mere :)

Thanks Marge, I have been careful for the last couple of days and have dropped a couple of pounds so now at 10st 1lb which is 3lbs over target. I am going to Edinburgh tomorrow to stay in a lovely hotel for a few days so that will be hard!
I see you are back on the wagon and going strong. Good luck. x

At least your keeping an eye on things. As soon as we take our eyes off the ball is the beginning of a slippery slope... Your a guru! Xxx

Thanks mere :)
I will meet you for coffee one day. I am determined that it should be soon :)

I look forward to that coffee Marge. x

So am I Mere :)

Just catching up Mere. You will be just fine, You have alwYs do every well! How are things currently? xx

Hi ED I am just back from a short break in Edinburgh had a great time but scared to go on the scales! Hope you are doing well. x

Back