Total Solution Mere's Diary

I tried insanity but after the third day I was too sore to move and I am afraid I gave into the fact I am in my sixties and probably should not be doing such strenuous exercise!

You are a glutton for punishment. Ha,ha! x

I have a small bum and thighs I just want smaller boobs! We are never happy! ;-)

I'd like smaller everything haha

Mere great to hear you have more energy...long may it last

Drank half a bottle of champagne with my dinner tonight to celebrate 43 years since hubby and I got engaged. A life time, not always bliss but still love each other to bits!

Congrats, people that say they have lived in bliss with their partner forever are lying or kidding themselves, glad you can be honest :)

Thanks Tigs, I think everyone on here who sticks with the diet (even with a few slip ups, only human after all) and encourages others is a star. x

Well have spent the day in bed feeling miserable with a head cold. Don't feel like eating so I suppose it is not all bad as I just might make it back to my target weight sooner!

Mere hope you feel better and I love that you celebrate your engagement

Thanks girls I am feeling a little better and am at least up out of my bed and only feel half dead. Have had nothing more than lemsip for the last three days and the only exercise has been walking to the loo in the ensuite! My weight for this week crept down 1/2lb a bit frustrating but I will get there. x

Back