Total Solution Mere's Diary

Running on the treadmill and Zumba class burnt up 275 cals. Booked for powerhoop class tomorrow.

Enjoy your gym sessions Mere xxx

Oooh powerhoop class! Did you have fun? x

Class is tomorrow but I have been practicing with my own hoop tonight!

Thats great Mere. I know you will feel better in a gym routine :)

You are right Marge I feel fantastic after my gym session this morning. I burned off 450 calories in 1 hour.

Hi Mere, just saw your diary. Glad to see you are still going strong. I'm back with a big bang after a disastrous year regarding weight-loss (non existent , went up instead !! ) Anyway another year & new resolve. I will enjoy reading your diary as I'm certain it will help me stay on track this time. Hope your day goes well x

Hi Susie glad to see you are back, shame about the weight gain but this is a new year and with the will to do it you certainly can. Good luck. x

Walk along the shore front at Fairley, bit of bird watching, bit of photography and 190 calories gone! Today has been a very good day.

Well done mere. Sounds like a lovely day x

That's a great Mere :)

Well done Mere xxx

How are you doing mere? X

I am fine Lil. Hope you all have a lovely day for Jensen's birthday. I am heading off to Fife. My son and his partner have just bought their first house, a 4 bedroom converted mill. Excited about seeing it and helping with the flitting. Should burn off a fair few calories! x

I am fine Lil. Hope you all have a lovely day for Jensen's birthday. I am heading off to Fife. My son and his partner have just bought their first house, a 4 bedroom converted mill. Excited about seeing it and helping with the flitting. Should burn off a fair few calories! x

Ooh that sounds beautiful. Jensen had a lovely time thank you. X

Have a good time

Back