Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well son and family are in their new house. I am exhausted. The house was filthy and I spent 5 hours cleaning the kitchen then was too tired to eat! The house is lovely now it is clean. The walls are two and a half feet thick, incredible. The cinema room is fabulous with little lights that can change colour or be dimmed right down. Really feels like a real cinema with its 10 ft screen. Bought them a wine and beer fridge and a popcorn maker for in that room as a house warming present. Will be back soon to watch a film with them!

Sounds lovely Mere. Bet your help was much appreciated.x

That's sound great Mere :)

Sounds fab Mere my hubby would love a cinema room like that :) all that cleaning will have burnt off lots of calories also x

Wow that sounds fab! Did you take any photos of the house? I love looking at houses I can't afford lol x

Too busy to take photos. House is lovely and very big. Would not like to have his mortgage!

Just back from the gym. Marge inspired me to go on the treadmill. Did half an hour walking uphill at 6km/hr then 30 mins on bike. Used up 500 cals, really trying hard to get my weight back to target. Will WI tomorrow.

Well done Mere. Good luck for tomorrow x

Just back from the gym. Marge inspired me to go on the treadmill. Did half an hour walking uphill at 6km/hr then 30 mins on bike. Used up 500 cals, really trying hard to get my weight back to target. Will WI tomorrow.

That's great Mere :)
I really feel as though I have done a proper workout, just fast walking on the treadmill :)
I am trying to get to a point though, where I can run for the 30 mins :eek:
4/30 so far :eek:, but I will get there ;)

I never try running but I do gradually increase the incline. x

I never try running but I do gradually increase the incline. x
Part of my walking until now was at an incline, ranging from 5 to 10, at 6.5kph.
Yesterday I had it on level 1, but ran for a minute every 4 minutes.
Walking at 6.5kph, running at 8.5kph.
I don't think that's very fast, but I was challenged by it, which is what its all about eh ?:)

I must try that. x

I try that Marge on the treadmill and it's great I started off running for about 30 seconds every 2 mins and I've built it up to 3 mins every 5 mins I just blare the music in my ears and go for it - but it's great to see an improvement in the fitness - Mere with all that power hoop you will probably find it a lot easier x

Yikes have just paid £95 for seven weight loss treatments on sale from a well known discount site Gr***on. My first session on Monday morning starts with a laser treatment. Feel a bit nervous! I am a few pounds over my target weight and want to lose some fat from my stomach.

My daughter has signed up for three treatment. She has a little roll of fat just above where she had two c sections and exercise does nothing for it. She is very slim otherwise. 5ft 6ins and 9 stones. I will let you know how we both get on. x

Good luck with it mere :)

Good luck mere hope you get back to your maintenance weight soon x

Good morning Mere, good luck with the Laser treatment this morning xx

Back