Total Solution Mere's Diary

Well had my first laser treatment this morning. I enjoyed it, very relaxing, but the offer was a bit misleading. I will have two laser treatment and seven electro and body sculpt treatments which are basically a bigger version of slender tone plus wrapped in a warm corset thingy.

The therapist took my measurements under bust over tummy and round hips. She thinks I will lose six inches. I weighed myself this morning and noted my fat percentage. I also took a before picture, for my eyes only! I have another laser session next Monday. I will be continuing with WS on Exante meantime and will report back next Friday. Have been very thirsty since having the treatment.

On a site I looked at the treatment results were likened to a bunch of grapes changing to a handful of raisins in other words the fat cells are still there and will fill up again unless you follow a healthy diet. No shortcuts in the world of weight loss! x

I just wish there was a magical cure!

Hi ED good to see you are back on here but can't find your own thread. x

You are still doing exceptionally well Mere hat off to you. My diary is in Silver Members.... It's not very good news I'm afraid! 2st+ gained but back on it today :) xx

Hi ED have missed you, good news is you are back on it. Good luck. x

Thank you Mere :) I have been shocked at the warm welcome today, no idea why I was so nervous with you lovely bunch here xx

Thank you Tigs! Have a great day Mere xx

Very strange, I feel as if time has moved backwards by several months. First there was ED back doing her thing with the shakes, Marge getting great weight loss results and at Zumba today we did all the old dances. Very weird feeling! Good, but weird! x

Hiya Mere, very true and everyone seems to be feeling quite positive just lately. All good xx

Haha true Mere, it's a great comfort for me :D xx

Very strange, I feel as if time has moved backwards by several months. First there was ED back doing her thing with the shakes, Marge getting great weight loss results and at Zumba today we did all the old dances. Very weird feeling! Good, but weird! x

Awww, Mere that's lovely :D
Long may it continue :D;)

I am sure it will Marge as you are so in the zone. x

Thanks mere :)
Even the tribulations of the man friend hasn't swayed me. I nearly had a gin the other night, but his drama queen antics stopped me, unbeknown to him :p
I will keep plodding on :D

You are doing great Mere.
Everyone is so positive now days.
Good going ladies xxx

Hope you've had a fab day Mere and those lbs are dropping! X

Day has started well, wakened by hubby giving me a coffee in bed and a big bunch of roses! Have my second inch loss treatment this afternoon. Don't see any difference after the first one, beginning to think it has been a waste of money.

Back