Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hope they get back to you hun.
Deffo as you said we live and learn.
Hugs and have a great weekend xxx

Thanks Harry. Am visiting my son and family this weekend. You take care. x

Have a lovely time with your family Mere, enjoy xx

Having a good time. Just finished watching the Hobbit in his cinema room, the screen is 10foot wide so you really feel as if you are at the cinema complete with popcorn and diet coke!
We are all going to The Village Inn for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate hubby's birthday. Then cake afterwards so I am afraid there will be no Exante this weekend!

Thanks Tigs, the whole house is amazing. It was an old mill built in 1819 so almost 200 years old. It was converted into town houses in 1999 and my son moved into his 3 weeks ago. He has still quite a few boxes to unpack and some decorating to do but it is going to look great. The original part of the building has walls that are 2.5 feet thick. They just don't build houses like that any more. x

Have a lovely weekend Mere :)

Good session at the gym today. 1 hour 20 mins between treadmill, bike and cross trainer. Rewarded myself with spa, steam and sauna. x used 620 cals.

Good session at the gym today. 1 hour 20 mins between treadmill, bike and cross trainer. Rewarded myself with spa, steam and sauna. x used 620 cals.
Well done Mere. Sounds like a lovely reward x

That's a great gym session Mere :D
It really does put you in a good place :)

Sounds lovely. Nice relaxing reward and lots of calories used!

Today's gym session was 45 mins Zumba class, 15 mins jog on treadmill at 5% incline, 10 mins on cross trainer and 15 mins on bike. Used 550 cals in 1 hour and 40 mins. Treat was steam room, spa and sauna again. I read somewhere that you should reward yourself for doing exercise then you will really want to do it again so that is what I am trying to do. I am aiming for 5 times in the gym every week with at least 1 hour each time.

Today's gym session was 45 mins Zumba class, 15 mins jog on treadmill at 5% incline, 10 mins on cross trainer and 15 mins on bike. Used 550 cals in 1 hour and 40 mins. Treat was steam room, spa and sauna again. I read somewhere that you should reward yourself for doing exercise then you will really want to do it again so that is what I am trying to do. I am aiming for 5 times in the gym every week with at least 1 hour each time.
That is a good idea Mere :)
The manfriend feels the same. However, he believes his treat should be pies :rolleyes:
That's a great workout :D

Thanks ED, today's at gym did 1 hour powerhoop class, 15 mins power walk on treadmill, 5mins each on cross trainer and bike. Total calorie count 550. Then treat was 1/2 hour in health suite. Had a boiled egg for lunch, drinking mug of tea then out into the garden to do a bit of tidying up and a bit of planting. x

For those of you who were on my Facebook page I have decided to deactivate my account. I was being overwhelmed by all the posts I was receiving. Nothing personal but I need to get a life outside of my iPad! x

For those of you who were on my Facebook page I have decided to deactivate my account. I was being overwhelmed by all the posts I was receiving. Nothing personal but I need to get a life outside of my iPad! x

I get a bit like that too sometimes Mere :)

Back