Total Solution Mere's Diary

You are doing smashing on the exercise :D
I love that :D
Do you measure yourself Mere ?:)

I don't measure myself because I am rubbish at it. I would have to have lines tattooed round my waist hips and bust so that I always measured in the same place. I think that is a wee tad drastic so I just go by scales which I know is not the best way.
Today was powerhoop class 50 mins and 315 calories. I will try to go for a walk latter but I am waiting for the doc to phone about reducing my cholesterol medication. Keeping my fingers crossed that the readings have come down again. Hope you are having a good day. x

That is one lucky dog! You are walking the legs off him hehe. Enjoy your day xx

Fingers crossed for you hun.
Good going exercise wise Mere.

Tonight I went for a walk with daughter and dog. We went a little further than last night but it took us 3 mins less so we must be getting fitter. 430 calories in 70 mins. I can see the dog has lost weight I just wish it would drop off me so easily!

All that exercise and I have not lost an ounce. Ordered the 3 for 2 Exante deal and hubby will go ballistic when the order arrives tomorrow as I only eat bars and shakes and I already have 2 boxes from the previous order.
Hubby thinks I have been doing Exante for too long now and that may be why I am not losing. I have not done TS for almost a year but I do have a shake for breakfast every morning and usually a bar for lunch. I will be totally off Exante next week when I am at my sisters so when I come back I may have to try TS again until I am back to target weight.
This time last year I was 9 st 12lb today I am still 10st 5lb.
Sorry for the rant but I am looking on eBay for a cheap meat slicer as I think that is the only way I am going to shift this 1/2 stone! Agh!!!

I know you said your unsure of measuring, but all this exercise will be doing something to inches. Hubby noticed baggy trousers, why don't you try your dress on? You maybe pleasantly surprised. Something that was tight? Xxx

I know I should measure but really I am so rubbish at it it is not worth while. I have a pair of trousers hanging over the arm of a chair in my bedroom which I am not going to put back in the wardrobe until I can get them on without the muffin top.
I try the trousers on every Thursday after I weigh and they are fitting better but just not better enough! x
We are all very good at giving advice on this forum but we are not all very good at following the advice we give others. You are the exception you have just done so well and people reach out to you with real love because you inspire them and let them see it can be done. Now is the time for you to take a bit of care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard. x

That's better than a scale, it proves weight is shifting! Such a lovely sentiment thanks so much :) I'm really trying but I want it quicker! Xxx

Tonight's exercise was a 75 mins walk which used 375 calories. A bit slower tonight because my granddaughter was with us.

Fab exercise Mere - I know exactly what you mean about measuring - I can't I just go by the scales - but I'm back daily weighing which isn't good either - you're burning loads of calories with all the exercise so well done x

For months now my weight has sat at 10 sts 5lbs and today it has gone down to 10sts 4lbs so ridiculously pleased!

That's great Mere :D
The exercise is paying off :)

Thanks Carrie and Marge. I am off to the gym now to be back in time to get my 3 for 2 Exante order. I will have over 200 shakes and bars in the house just as well I have plenty of storage space!

Did my workout in the gym took 50 mins and used 351 calories. Will try to get a walk with the dog done before my son comes to claim him back, so that will burn off a few more calories. Exante order has arrived. My goodness I have a lot of shakes now. Ordered some of the Fruits of the Forest ones and the Mango just for a little change. One of the packs was burst but don't know whether it is worth telling Exante. x

Meant to put the comment about the new shake on my own board sorry Carrie. x

Wow well done for loss. Dog will miss ya and all that exercise Lol

Don't like the mango shake either, I feel it has really no taste at all!

Back