Total Solution Mere's Diary

Enjoy the wedding Mere.
size 10 that's fab. I wisk I was size 14 by now.

Hi Mere. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Size 10 is amazing!

Weekend was great. Got some walking done but otherwise ate too much and drank too much! No WI until the end of the month. Hope you all had a good weekend. Will catch up tomorrow. x

Glad you had a good weekend :)

At least you burned off some of the calories consumed.

I'm so impressed at how you've maintained your weight for the past year. Any tips on how you're doing it. Are you still using Exante daily to replace some meals?

Hi Cate nice to see a new face on the board. I still have an Exante shake for breakfast and sometimes I have a bar for lunch. My weight has gone up about 7lbs from my target weight and I am really struggling to get back to target. I have never tried TC since I reached target. Good luck with your weight loss journey. x

Today I used up 460 calories at powerhoop class.

Well done Mere. How was the wedding?

Had a great time at the wedding. The bride was beautiful. The wedding was outside with a beautiful loch and impressive mountains in the background. Drank too much wine then sat chatting instead of dancing the calories off! How was your wedding? x

Glad to hear that Mere. We had fun too.
When music is on then its hard to stop me from dancing.(Bad habit of mine)
I absolutely love dancing ;)
Now looking forward to the next wedding. I would love to post the pics here but I don't know how to.
Hope you have a fab time with your grandson:)

Really glad you had a good wedding. Not been around much recently myself so lots to catch up on.
How was the dress in the end?
Scenery sounds beautiful.
What's the plan diet wise now then? X

Dress fitted fine. Diet plan is to try to get back to target by holiday time, beginning of August. I can't do TS anymore so trying to do WS. x

Have been doing a lot of exercise but am not losing weight. Today I walked for over 9 miles just under 23,000 steps!

That's an amazing amount of steps! Well done

Back