Total Solution Mere's Diary

Have had a lovely day, climbed a hill then hung about at a loch side and was rewarded with a few views of a hump backed whale. Big beast got a nice picture of its flukes so worth the wait. x

Last edited:
We got a couple of pictures but the whale was very far out in the bay. One of the pictures showed it's back and one its tail. We are going to try to see it again tomorrow. When I get back home I will try to put a picture on here. Diet has gone straight out of the window the food here is too good and tomorrow we have a seven course taster meal ordered!

Thanks Bob, I will see what I can do as regards pics. x

Thanks Jael, was raining when we got up but blue sky now so we will get on the hills again today. Hope you have a lovely day. x

Sounds like an idyllic day Mere. I'm so pleased the weather is clear for you. It rained torrentially with us yesterday. Life is definitely for living. Besides you're on maintenance! Enjoy yourself. X

Thanks Angel, the weather has been mixed today but we did see the whale again. We went for a wee run round the top of the island the scenery is spectacular, the camera cannot do it justice. Hope you are having a good day. X

I'm having a super hectic day. I'm so jealous of you having such amazing experiences. Tell me more so I can dream I'm there too! Have an amazing weekend.

Home today and back to diet tomorrow. I feel really bloated. Could not eat all 7 courses of the meal last night. There was canapés and petit fours as well as all the courses. Too much for me. x

Sounds like you had a fab weekend mere :)
I will be joining you tomorrow too :)

Sounds like a super end to a lovely weekend. Im sure the scales will be good to you. It was worth it anyway for the memories. Good luck.

Thanks everyone, had a wonderful time, ate too much, drank too much but back to the grind tomorrow!

Wow Mere. Sounds like you had a lovely time on Skye! Good luck with getting back on track tomorrow.

Thanks Lynne I am looking forward to my fast day. x

Had 4 of my protein waters so far another 3 to go. Only 50 calories each. x

image.jpgI am going to try to add some pictures taken in Skye over the weekend.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back