Total Solution Mere's Diary

As far as I know everything is sorted for the wedding but my corsage I had sent for was damaged. Little rose buds kept falling off it. I have to have artificial flowers because we are going to Fife before the wedding and real flowers would not last. I have now sent for another corsage from a different firm so hopefully it will be fine. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What a brilliant date...and you will drop those 5 lbs I'm sure....have a great few days

I hope that's the only drama you have Mere. I hope your new corsage is lovely. Have a good week.

Next drama is the hen night. Supposed to be going out for a meal but now it is cocktails at future daughter in laws dads starting at 5.30 followed by meal in Dundee city centre followed by pub crawl. Guess who is driving! With the new drink driving limits in Scotland I won't be having any alcohol and it is no fun being in company when everyone else is getting drunk and think they are funny as you sip your sparkling water.
Besides I am not used to driving in cities and haven't a clue about parking places etc, oh the joys! x

Next drama is the hen night. Supposed to be going out for a meal but now it is cocktails at future daughter in laws dads starting at 5.30 followed by meal in Dundee city centre followed by pub crawl. Guess who is driving! With the new drink driving limits in Scotland I won't be having any alcohol and it is no fun being in company when everyone else is getting drunk and think they are funny as you sip your sparkling water.
Besides I am not used to driving in cities and haven't a clue about parking places etc, oh the joys! x

By the sounds of it you will need a drink by the time you get home Mere :eek:.

Those Kelpies look enormous. A lot of work must have gone into making them.

Hope today has gone to plan x

Today has been great, a down day with protein water, two more drinks to go. I tried on the dress for the wedding yesterday and it is slightly too big! x

Better a bit loose than too tight Mere & now you can relax a little regarding losing any more lb's x

I know I can relax a bit but I have several things going on before the wedding that involve eating and drinking so I would rather be a bit lighter yet to allow myself some wriggle room! x

Ah, of course. I forgot about that :rolleyes: x

I know I can relax a bit but I have several things going on before the wedding that involve eating and drinking so I would rather be a bit lighter yet to allow myself some wriggle room! x

That's great Mere :D
Well done !
Wriggle room is a must at this time of year ;)

I vote for wriggle room !

I have had another good down day but it is so cold I couldn't face the protein water on its own so as I still have some Exante shakes left I mixed half a shake in with the protein. I have had 4 protein drinks with two Exante shakes and a calorie count of 600 cals or there about. I have not felt the least bit hungry and walked round Tesco where they were giving out all types of food; roasted chestnuts, chocolates, chocolate coins and candy floss! No idea why but I ignored them all while hubby had a little bit of everything followed by a chocolate chip muffin and a Christmas pie.
I love Christmas pies but just thought of my dress while I watched hubby eat his. I got my nails done with shellac yesterday a lovely shade of lilac with silver to match my grape dress for the wedding. I still have to buy some purple undies to wear as the top of the dress is lace and you can see the bra straps. I am holding off shopping for them because I hope I will have gone down a cup size.x

Well done Mere. I love mince pies too. But I won't have one till the week of Christmas now :)

WI this morning 10st 1lb so another 1lb off only 3lbs to reach my target weight and just over 2 weeks to the wedding. I might just manage it if I am very careful on my up days. Had a protein water with half an Exante shake in it for breakfast. Will have lunch at my mothers so no control over what she will give me! Then I have thrown some chicken breasts into the slow cooker so chicken with salad for dinner.
Our fairly new boilers has broken down and the house is freezing apart from the lounge where I have put on the wee heater we normally use in the conservatory. It makes it more difficult to eat healthy when your body is telling you it needs fuel to keep warm. Hubby says he has not had so many cuddles from me in years but he is like an oven so I snuggled up to him all through the night!
We are supposed to be going to my sons over the weekend to look after the twins but it now all hinges on whether the boiler gets repaired today or not. Life is never straightforward!
Hope everyone is having a good day. x

Hope its been fixed Mere. 3lb is so close to target, fingers crossed you can do it x

Thanks Susie, boiler is now working again thank goodness. I bailed out to Mum's but hubby had to wait in for heating engineer. He was frozen as heating was not on until 4 o'clock. I am going to try to be very good with food choices but we are going to my son's tomorrow for a few days so that will not be easy. x

Well done on your WI and thank goodness the boiler is sorted x

Glad your boiler is fixed :)
Nearly in the 9's Mere :)

Naughty weekend involving wine, sweets and McDonalds! 3lbs up in 3 days! Down day today then Christmas lunch out tomorrow then another down day before I step on the scales for official WI. Not going to worry too much. x

You have it under control Mere. Enjoy your lunches. When's the wedding again? I hope your new corsage arrived and is perfect.

Back