Total Solution Mere's Diary

Hi Angel and Susie I have had a good fast day finished on 360 calories. WI tomorrow, I am losing fat from round my waist as I can get my belt fastened to the next hole. I judge my loss by two identical belts one is a size 12 and one a 14. I am now at the tightest hole on the size 14 so I will change it for the 12. Daft way to measure I know but I would rather do that than use a tape measure. Hope you have both had a great day. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

WI this morning and I am down a pound to 10st 2lb getting there but so slow considering it is an intermittent fast. I am noticing a slight difference in my clothes especially round the waist. I am on course at the moment to be back to target by the wedding so I will have to be content with that. x

10st2 Mere that's fantastic! It's a year since you were down there. You still sound a little down (by product of dieting so long?). I'm glad you're feeling it on your clothes too. Your dress for the wedding might be too big by the time you get there. Have a super day x

Well done Mere :D
You are getting there :D

That's great news Mare. Well done :)

I think using the belts is a brilliant way to see how much you are losing. I keep meaning to buy one myself but keep forgetting. Will try & get one tomorrow x

Thanks ladies I was a bit disappointed this morning as I am trying so hard and I see the super losses other people have but I am over the disappointment now and feeling good about being so near the 9s. I will keep plodding along with my protein water. x

With being so close to target you don't need to TFR. I only lose about 2.5lb on average once the initial couple of weeks are completed Mere. X

I am showing my ignorance what is TFR. Anyway today's down day has turned into an up day with me eating about a zillion calories! Will try for a down day tomorrow. X

Total food replacement I think.

Thats the good thing about your plan. You can switch your up and down days if need be Mere x

I started the day well with two protein shakes then life got in the way and the fast went out of the window. I will fast tomorrow. x

Be kind to yourself Mere. You are maintaining so beautifully even with your hectic social life ! :)

Thanks Angel, here you are giving me advice on my thread and I am giving you the same advice on your thread. Maybe we are needing to pay more attention to our own inner bodies! I will take your advice and you take mine. xxx

How is your weekend going Mere.

I have ordered a belt at long last so now I can hopefully see the inches disappear ? x

I am having a good weekend family wise but not diet wise! Well done on buying the belt. Hope you are having a good weekend too. x

Monday tomorrow so you can be good diet wise then :D x

I had better be as I have been bad bad bad this weekend!

I had better be as I have been bad bad bad this weekend!

But it's only been bad food/drink wise Mere. I bet you have had a lovely time with family :)
Start again tomorrow :)

Good advice Marge, I will have to start again tomorrow as the wedding is now only 4 weeks away, yikes! x

4 weeks, how exciting. Is it near where you live Mere x

Back