Merry Christmas Skinny Mini's!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 24 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey everyone!

Just want to wish everyone here, a very Merry Christmas!!!

As the year draws to an end (in unbelievable record time!!! Where DID the year go!) I want each and everyone of you to give yourselves a hug and a hearty pat on the back for all your hard work, your triumphs and overcoming your obstacles.

I know it is a tough time for many, for a myriad of reasons - but be sure to take time to stop and think about what you have acheived - and where you are going - and how exciting it will be when you get there!!

Dream of your new wardrobes, and your new self esteem, and all the wonderful things you will be able to do next year that you have not been able to do for who knows how long - run, jump - be carried up the stairs (;) My personal favourite! :D)

A wonderful new life awaits you all!! Don't be swayed by the nightmare of Christmas Fare - its only food - its only detrimental calories - its only an obstruction and a delay to your goal. Its only one day - you have abstained through dozens of days - who needs this one!

Have a wonderful time with your friends or your families, and I hope Father Christmas brings you everything you want!!!

Merry Christmas to you all.

Love and good tidings!!

BL

XX

SerenityValley and MsJMC like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thank you BL.
    And the same to you and yours.

what a wonderful year it has been.

To all the lovely people on Mini's hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the happiness for 2009.

:109::47::xmassign:

4. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Thanks BL,

Merry Christmas to you too, and to everyone else!!

Oh, and happy abstaining ;)

x x x

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    merry christmas to you BL
    saw another thread the other day called 'what have you done this year' and it has certainly got me thinking. still forming my list. think its a sgin that my self esteem need working on that I had to ask oh for some reminders and he came up with things that i just hadnt thought of or given myself credit for. will try to do better next year.

Am already thinking about getting back on the straight and narrow after christmas and what new year resolutions i will make, but have decided i should relax and enjoy the festive season rather than wish the time away by thinking about afterwards.

Anyway thanks for all the inspiration that your posts and photos have given me ,i shall be revisiting them after christmas.

hope that you and your family have a wonderful christmas.

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    happy christmas everyone!!
    we have all come so so far so i hope ye all have a fab christmas, enjoy it and enjoy the new ye...i know i will be xxxx

7. Rach6901

Rach6901 Full Member

Happy Christmas everyone. x x x

8. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Blonde... you have a wonderful christmas too... and everyone else! :) I'll probs be online at various points over the next few days, so if you need a rant - PM me :D

Happy Abstaining xxxx

9. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Merry xmas and happy new year to you Blone Logic and to you all
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    All the best for 2009

10. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Happy christmas too everyone!!!!

11. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Merry Christmas to all of you :) Christmas is a funny time this year for many of us - a complete change of focus (and a change to the equation of "food + drink = fun"). I truly hope you all finish this year in wonderful spirits, and ready to take on 2009 with the same drive and determination.

This is my last Christmas as "the fat guy" and boy is that wonderful. So looking forwards to next year, with the slimmer version of me, the new clothes, the improving attitude and self-esteem, the confidence that is rising every day and the new and dearly held self-belief.

Hope that you are all feeling the same way!

love to you all,
    Andy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.