Merry Christmas

Sarah98

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would say a quick hello. I have been so busy haven't been on.

I have been on plan off plan etc..... naughty naughty!! so I am currently at 38lbs lost but still feels like an unacheivable task left to go especially with Christmas coming up at the weekend.

Don't get me wrong I love Christmas but part of it is all the food! What is everyone else doing over Christmas. I am having Christmas Day and Boxing day off carefully planned to not have too much left over in the house.

Hope everyone is well and wishing all a Merry Christmas

hi sarah, aye christmas is going to be a wee challenge... we are going to my sisters house, 2o of us! so it will be easier to not eat what we don't want to, and i am supplying a pud for us, did a practice run this week, mixed brandy cream with philly cheese, served with some red berries in sf jelly, was delish! going to make a big bowlful, as i am sure others will want to try!

i expect there will be a big crowd of re starters come 3rd jan! lol!

Pudding sounds delish tazbabe. I am just cooking for us and the children which is fine. Usually we don't do the main dinner till boxing day because the children are normally exhausted and pigged on on chocolate to enjoy. Christmas day will be wings or ribs or something meaty.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi sarah - good to see you:)

Marty that sounds lucious - my current plan is to have a legal xmas lunch (only avoiding potato really) and then a mouthful or two of xmas pud - i'm usually too full anyway by then:D

Agree it will be very busy here come january!

Morning Sarah... Good loss you've had and I know it sounds daunting ! I feel daunted most days ! Lol ... :)

Hi, to everyone here, just to say I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas - what ever you eat.

:47:

Hope you're having a good one! :)

Back