MERRY CHRISTMAS

Texty_F

Gold Member
Just wanted to wish everyone on minis a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for all the help and support since joining.

I hope its a good one for you all and your continued journey is a good one xxxx

Ditto hope you all enjoy your day! Happy Christmas folks Santa and his sleigh is flying in the sky hope he visits one and all before morn.

Merry Christmas everyone! This place is bloody amazing and has kept me sane at times when it all got too much. Thank you xxx

Happy Christmas to you too and thankyou for your support of me during 2012. I wanted to give you more rep. marks, cos you deserve them, but it is telling me I have to spread the lurve !!!!

Hey and Missy.............how well have you done......congratulations, be proud of yourself...........

Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5ft3in
Start Date: 29/3/12
Start Weight: 19st6lb
Current Weight: 15st4lb
Goal Weight: 11st0lb

Absolutely fantastic !!!!

Happy Christmas to you too and thankyou for your support of me during 2012. I wanted to give you more rep. marks, cos you deserve them, but it is telling me I have to spread the lurve !!!!

Hey and Missy.............how well have you done......congratulations, be proud of yourself...........

Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5ft3in
Start Date: 29/3/12
Start Weight: 19st6lb
Current Weight: 15st4lb
Goal Weight: 11st0lb

Absolutely fantastic !!!!

It's good to spread the (christmassy) love!

You are an absolute angel - thank you for being so lovely. <3 Having a couple of relaxed days then back to the hard work of kicking the rest of that weight by the middle of next year! xxx

Just wanted to wish everyone on minis a very Merry Christmas. Thank you for all the help and support since joining.

I hope its a good one for you all and your continued journey is a good one xxxx

Merry Christmas darling
i hope you had a fantastic day. Thanks for being a really good mate to me, I love your humour, banter and text messages you send me. They always keep me going.

Love ya lots xxxx

Awww thanks hunni - you have kept me going these last few weeks through some tough times with family stuff and its much appreciated.

We will have that cocktail together in April im gonna make sure of it :D

Luv ya hun xxxx

Back