ME's Back on track, got to stay there diary!

Chels, it's the Windsor one. :) We're there 11th - 14th July. Might also go to Windsor Castle or take the train into London. 7 y o son wants to see Big Ben. What's the weather like down there at the moment?
Phew....today it is about 30c but sticky and tomorrow 32c is forecast but rain and thunder on its way for Monday night/All day Tuesday and getting much cooler :D You'll love Windsor Dis, with the Castle and the River. Lovely part of the country. Runnymede is just down the road, where the Magna Carta was signed. Wouldn't mean much to your little one though :D

Have a wonderful trip xx

Day 15- Mon 27/6 (95 days to charity ball)

weigh-in: 2lb loss :(, according to my scales yesterday it was 3lb!, drank plenty of water yesterday & stuck to SS+, all week l had either been SS or SS+, it's been totm for me, but still hoped for more than 2lb loss for 2nd week of restart. :confused: I'm not disheartened though, l've let that happen before & it put me off & l gave up/regained weight, so l'm staying focused and determined. Really going to make sure l drink plenty of water this week.

No matter what the scales say l am going to stay on track. As long as l stick to diet, by end of Sept (date of charity ball) the weight will have come off, there's no way it can't on this low level of calories.
So glad my CDC is supportive and encouraging and we have a laugh too. :)

Last edited:
The 2lbs may be a brief glycogen gain from the carrot cake - the real loss will soon be visible again. Sorry you have been feeling rotten, hope the virus is soon gone. Keep drinking that water, good for the weight loss and good for the illness too. Take care!

xxx

Day 18

Sorry not had chance to post last couple of days, things have been really hectic with work, school stuff incl end of term (our schools finished yesterday) & also getting organised for my son's 8th birthday which is 1st July, that's today now as it's after 1am! He had his main party with school friends a couple of weeks ago so tomorrow just having family & friends round for lunch, SS+ day for me, so no cake or anything like that. For tomorrow l made his birthday cake & bought an icing Star Wars topper for it, l'm really pleased with how it's turned out.

Slipped on wet kitchen floor after cleaning it tonight, hurt my ankle & knee, it's hours later now & l'm still sore, silly me. :eek:

Dislike. Hope you are OK now... ouch. Housework... shudder, dangerous stuff! Am away most of this week so will catch up properly soon.

xxx

Thanks Kathy. Hope you have a good week. :)

Tues 5/7
oops! - went off plan today, need to be back on track tomorrow!

only 3 days until l go on holiday, need to get organised & start packing. :)

Wishing you a FAB holiday Dis... hope the sun shines on you!

xxx

Back