Messed up only day 10

Lindsey
I can't believe I've been so stupid, my old habits crept back. Well I ate something I shouldn't of. I will def be out of ketosis so have to start again. I'm trying to look at this as a positive and realise I have a trouble with food, so food is banned. I,m back on track today I'm on ss+ but having milk in tea instead of food and 4 shakes. I need a kick up the backside, but I am determined to not slip up again. anyone one else made a big boo boo like me.

dont worry everyone has slip ups, the main thing is you know that you need to get back on track to stick to CD and you've addressed this. this diet is a marathon, not a race, although its lovely and inspiring when you see people losing stones month after month, you must follow the plan in the best way for you, if that means ss+ or 810 to allow you to have food, or even planning a day off every few weeks to keep to focused then thats what you must do for you. you will get there in the end, and just think, now that your body is going back into ketosis again, you'll prob have a really good weight loss in 2 weeks time as your body would have had a kick start :):)

I do hope so I'm just alittle embarrassed to tell the consultant but she is prob use to it. Thanks x

dont be embarrassed thats what they are there for! they'll expect slip ups from lots of clients, i've been a bit naughty this week by substituting some bars for chicken so i'm going back there with bars to swap because i dont like them so i'll have to explain that i havent taken them but they are to help so dont be afraid to be honest about your eating :)

Back