Messed up :S

GinaG11

Ok so I was going to start yday, I had a shake for lunch, then after going round the supermarket I decided I'd have my last proper meal, so went all out with Chinese and cream bun for pudding , I know bad !
But today I am going to start properly ! Shake, soup, shake is my plan.
I need lots of motivation but I'll do it :) also does anyone have any tips on fighting the food urge !?

Hiii, i'm on day 6 of the lipotrim diet and wow the first 2 days for me were soooo hard! But all I kept thinking about is how I'd feel if I ate anything = dissapointed!! So don't give in!! Honestly, I'm not even missing my food now, the only thing I'm missing is my cuppa's! Just tell your self that you want to lose the pounds on your body....and not the ones in your wallet by ruining the diet! You'l be ok after the first 3 days :).

Goodluck! We're all in this together :D. Amy x

I hope I find it all like that and don't crave anything ! Thanks for ur post btw, I thought this was a supportive site but posted last night as a newbie and only 1 person replied :S
Well fingers crossed for day 1 anyway ! Do u know how much u have lost in ur 6 days ?? Xx

Hi Gina, at least you have drawn the line and started today good for you! yes the diet is hard, I do miss food, sometimes worse than other times, if none of us have had some sort of relationship with food we wouldnt be here doing this would we. But each weigh in will bring you closer to where you want to be, then lets hope we can all learn to be more controlled once there. Really good luck, try and take things day by day, its the only way i get through it xx

Hi Gina & welcome.
First of all you've taken the first step of starting the diet, it's not an easy diet to do ,but it's so worth it when you see the lbs drop off. The first 3-4 days is the hardest & once you get over those few days u will be grand .best of luck
Tigger x

Thank you for ur posts. I have just had my soup for lunch and drank a pint of water, I now have a bad headache. Wondering I that's normal / part of the diet.
I think once I start seeing results I will find it easier to stay strict, I'm hoping so anyway :)
How much did u all lose in your first week ?
Gina xx

Heyy Gina, I don't get weighed until tomorrow so I'l let you know how I get on...
The headache is totally normal, just keep drinking loads of water! I had headache the first day I started, and had the worse headache ever on my 2nd day of the diet - had to even go home from work! But 3rd day I woke up feeling so fresh!! Even went to a bbq that night and didn't get tempted or cheat! Trust me, after the 2/3 days you'l feel so much better.

On my 6th day and my work trousers are becoming quite baggy :D

Amy xx

Hiya! welcome to lipotrim! i'm on my 4th week, it does get easier, but, i still have very bad days wehre i just wish i could eat! I've lost 20.4lbs so far tho so am trying my very best, like dizzy, i take it day by day - we're all in this together, but it is not easy!
the headaches are totally normal, i still get them from time to time, keep up the water and you should be ok xx

Hey Gina welcome to the site & best of luck on your journey with lipotrim :)
Just make sure you drink lots of water and if your headache gets really bad take 2 paracetamol but make sure they are the non coated ones :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome gina. :) not gonna lie this is a really tough diet and we all have our bad days even after the 1st week but trust me it's worth it! ;-) any questions just holler x

Hi gina
I lost 10 lb last week 1st weigh in . But I've done this in nov 11& lost 50 lb , which I kept off , back to get rid of the blubber ... Need to lose another 2-3 stone . The way it works for me is I do it for 4-6 weeks and maintain for 4 weeks or so & go back on it . Be strong because it's so worth it when you stand on those scales
Tigger x

Thanks for ur posts everyone :)
I am finding that my stomach will rumble but I don't actually feel hungry with it.
Iv found it easier thappn I thought, untill a colleague brought in a cheese cake for everyone ! I didn't have any tho :)
I find if I keep my cup of water near me or in my hand I drink without thinking about it.
I'm going to be weighed this sat instead of tuesday because of work. So it will only be my day 5, but I shall let you all know
My result :)
Well done everyone on staying strong !
Keep me updated. Xx

Ok I'm struggling now, really just fancy eating stuff! I really wanted to eat a peach earlier and now I feel really hungry and am struggling :( xx

I want to sit in the garden with BBQ and wine tonight grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's hard !!! I'm going to the pub tomorrow for a meal for my friends bday and I'll have to sit there watching everyone eat there lovely meals :( x

if my hubs offers it to me again I may just beat him up, jeez one day is a breeze another is a living hell!

Dizzy your a women after my own heart , would only love to have a BBQ ,was even thinking of it for the weekend as the weather is meant to get better. Can I ask do any of yeah find it easier or harder to do this diet in the summer. The first time I did this diet was the 4 nov 11 ,and it seemed much easier as I was going anywhere etc . Now my kids want to go to the beach ,zoo , tayto park etc , and I really feel deprived , and it's not helping that I've only lost 1 lb so far in my 2nd week according to my scales this morning . Weigh in day tomorrow . Fed up. & desperate
Tigger xxx

Dizzy your a women after my own heart , would only love to have a BBQ ,was even thinking of it for the weekend as the weather is meant to get better. Can I ask do any of yeah find it easier or harder to do this diet in the summer. The first time I did this diet was the 4 nov 11 ,and it seemed much easier as I was going anywhere etc . Now my kids want to go to the beach ,zoo , tayto park etc , and I really feel deprived , and it's not helping that I've only lost 1 lb so far in my 2nd week according to my scales this morning . Weigh in day tomorrow . Fed up. & desperate
Tigger xxx

this is my first time hunny, I have a holiday in about 2 weeks now so intend to have a break then, I have an aim in mind for what I want off before then, hope to not gain too much then work towards the other bit after that, just finding today really hard, we were not "everyday drinkers" but once a week do like to open a bottle put some music on or play a game or two, eat cheese n crusty bread, you get the picture lol, and really miss that, I havent been outwith freinds for weeks, used to have a walk sometimes to the local for a couple in the garden on a sunny evening etc, just really missing all that tonight i suppose......................really hope everyone else is having a better day xx

Hearing you loud & clear dizzy , I'm the same missing the social side big time , not alco or anything but party's BBQ .. Turned down 2 invites last week alone , weather isn't helping much either & I know chemist will be looking at me with 1 lb down tomorrow , hope something's happens tonight to loose another few
Enjoy your holiday , the diet will be here when you come back lol

Back