Messed up :S

Hearing you loud & clear dizzy , I'm the same missing the social side big time , not alco or anything but party's BBQ .. Turned down 2 invites last week alone , weather isn't helping much either & I know chemist will be looking at me with 1 lb down tomorrow , hope something's happens tonight to loose another few
Enjoy your holiday , the diet will be here when you come back lol
totally feeling your pain if it is only 1lb, lets hope the fat fairy arrives in the night to collect for you, good luck. let us know, I am now having my shake and then will go in the bath and go sulk in bed lol x

Iv had a shake and a black tea and feeling abit better :) have ur shake and keep ur self busy xx

Took advice , had flapjack & water , headed to my mothers & cleaned cleaned , she thinks I'm the best daughter ever , changed bed sheets etc .. Exercise might burn off another 1 lb by the morning lol

Tigger You may be surprised at your weigh in on my first week I thought I only lost about 7lbs but when I stepped on chemist scales I had lost 13lbs so only trust the chemist scales

Hi dizzy and Tigger. I didn't go out at all in the first week and was bored bored bored! Last week and this week however I have gone out and sat in restaurants and pubs drinking sparkling water. It makes me feel a little normal and most of my friends understand and don't try to force me to drink! Last night I was out on the Thames for a couple of hours with my water! I don't stay out as long as I used to but it helps me to think im living a relatively normal life... Especially when the suns out and all I want to do is having an ice cold glass of wine! Glad your feelIng better Gina!

Sandy you are very brave, I know I would give in, so I have avoided! And I also havent told people what I am doing just yet, have said am dieting so they sort of understand but not mentioned LT as yet, when I first started I didnt think I would last a week let alone be on week 4, so didnt want an audience to my failure ( actually I still dont lol) I shall just concerntrate on my hollygogs in a couple of weeks and have drinks with friends then.

I know what you mean! I only told one person in the first week. Once the initial conversation takes place however around "is it healthy for you? are you sure it's not a quick fix?" they are very supportive as they know I've been trying to loose weight for a couple of years! I'm also the sort of person who if something doesn't work, I'll keep doing something different until it does! So they are used to it! Plus they were getting offended at my declines to their invites.

Give it a try it you ll be amazed at your will power!

Hi sandy thanks for the advice , I did this in nov & lasted till 22nd dec & I came off it for Xmas & it was the worse thing I did , I went to nephews christening , parties and food or alcohol didn't bother me , but personally I think it's easier in the winter lol ... No BBQ to tempt lol

I went out last night for a friends bday meal and ended up having abit of pasta. Back on it today and feel a lot more positive and strong, especially after doing a cheeky weigh in. :) Yey !!

Well done for getting back to it! Did it affect your weight loss at all? I was out again this eve drinking mint tea and sparkling water! It helps my boredom to get out for a bit! But boy would I love a large glass of wine!!!!!!

Back