messed up

lost_soul

hi im on day 3 of my diet and today was feeling really bad almost had a panic attack, so ended up eating a sandwich and 2 slices of pizza, although i felt better from my panic attack im now having a guilt attack. i was so good up until this evening.
:cry:

Aww bless ya, This diet deffo aint the easiest of diets

Just start fresh as from tomorrow and hopefully no more panic attacks xx

im fine with the diet its the water part that gives me panic attacks i keep thinking im drinking 2 much in to short a period of time, when in reality im not. just my mind playing evil tricks on me.

How much are you having?

I drink 4ltrs a day.. Water is the key to great losses xx

i manage about 2 1/2 ltrs, im fine during the day i can drink without a problem. its during the evenings i tend to suffer.

Dont beat yourself up about it, what's done is done just get back on it tomorrow. If you really feel you want to eat have a SS+ meal, some protein and veggies or salad as this wont really do any damage to tour diet. Good luck tonorrow x

Have you tried sparkling water for a change in the evenings or maybe try the water flavouring xx

i might give the sparkling water a try, to be honest i wasnt even hungry when i ate.

Hun we all do it dont beat yourself up over it...

Many times today i felt like caving in but one thing that stops me is when i realise why im doing this & how much im paying for it

xx

Back