Messed up!

xlaurynxbx

So for te last week I've been totally off plan and rearing everything going! Bad times! I've weighed myself this morning and I've put on 6lbs! I could actually cry! It's my own fault I know that! I'm hoping quite a lot is water weight, I feel so bloated! Going to need to put extra effort in the next few weeks as I go on holiday on the 29th of June! Why did I mess up up!!! Arghhh! I'm so angry with myself at how much I've put on!

ok girl! Head out ot the sand and face up!!
Plan your week so you know exactly what you are eating- have a few treat like things in place if you really need them eg mini meringues, tasty salads, cherry toms, pickled onions, ice lollies etc.
Plan your meals and be organised and strict and I know you can do this!!
xx

Hey thanks for the support! I've bought myself mini milks and Cadbury 40kcal hot chocolate. Straight on it. This morning I've had a shake and a sf chocolate caramel bar they curb the chocolate cravings! I was doing amazing I will get back on track! Otherwise the last while has been a total waste of my time. X

good luck and shout if you have a wobble and we will all help out
xxxx

Hey Lauren,

I had a bad week, 2 weeks ago and put on 5lbs! I got straight back on the next week and lost the 5lbs in that week! you can do it.... just be extra good this week xxx

Hey thanks for the support! Getting back into the running this week think that's been a big factor with weight gain! Hate my tummy being so bloated! Had a good day today stuck to my calories had dinner early so I'm all set to run once kiddies are in bed! X

Sounds like you've got your motivation back, don't worry you'll soon shed it. Like you say a bit of it will be water (or glycogen) weight. Keep at it and focus on holiday being the time you can have more treats.

I've got my once a month book club tonight, we meet in pizza express, "must have salad, must have salad"

Back